- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
The Dubai Public Prosecution confirmed that Sridevi's death case has been successfully carried out and the case has been closed after completing all the investigations under her mysterious death. The DPP stated that Sridevi's death was caused by "accidental drowning following loss of consciousness."
Sridevi's mortal remains has been sent to the embalming unit and her family members along with the Indian Mission were at the morgue to collect her body. The embalming procedure might take 3 to 4 hours and her mortal remains are expected to be flown to India immediately thereafter.
The Dubai Public Prosecution confirmed that Sridevi's death case is officially closed.
The Dubai Public Prosecution completed all investigations into the death of Sridevi and confirmed there was no foul play or criminal angle.
The DPP revealed that Sridevi's death was caused due to "accidental drowning following loss of consciousness."
The DPP had interrogated the hotel staff, Boney Kapoor, Mohit Marwah and his family.
The Consulate of India worked closely with the Dubai authorities and submitted all the required documents on time.
Sridevi's mortal remains has been sent to the embalming unit at the moment.
The embalming procedure will take another 3 to 4 hours to be completed.
Flown back To India
Right after the embalming procedure is completed, Sridevi's mortal remains will be flown back to India.
The funeral ceremony might be held tomorrow at Vile Parle crematorium in Mumbai.
Rest In Peace
Rest in peace Sridevi! We will miss you and you can never be replaced.