- Arjun Kapoor's Grandmother Thinks He Should Get Married To Parineeti Chopra In Real Life!
- Arjun Kapoor Hits Back At A Troll, Says Women's Safety Should Not Be Taken As A Joke
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- Namaste England: The Trailer Will Make You Believe In True Love!
- Namaste England Director Vipul Shah Diagnosed With Dengue & Typhoid!
- Anurag Basu Reacts To Reports About Arjun Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Khan In 'Life In A Metro' Sequel!
- Rajkummar Rao To Star In Anurag Basu's Life In A Metro 2?
- Varun Dhawan & Anushka Sharma Blame These Two Actors For Spreading Rumours About Them!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
It's known to all that Arjun Kapoor & Boney Kapoor don't share a very cordial relationship, for the obvious reason. However, according to sources, Sridevi's sudden demise has
brought the father-son duo closer like never before.
Deccan Chronicle quoted a family friend as saying, "Arjun, along with Anil and Sanjay Kapoor, has been a pillar of strength for Boney at the most trying time of his life. Arjun even cancelled the scheduled shoot of Vipul Shah's Namaste Canada to rush to be by his father's side."
Now, Arjun is winning hearts through his latest Instagram post, which we feel is for none other than his step-sisters, Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor. Wanna know what it is? Read it below..
Arjun Kapoor’s Post Is Heart-winning
Arjun Kapoor shared a post that reads, "You're brave because life gives you every reason to want to give up and still, you rise, pick yourself up and carry on."
Arjun Was Hurt..
"There was no open hostility, let alone disrespect. But Arjun never forgot or forgave his father for not being with them when he was growing up."
Here’s What Went Wrong Between Arjun & Boney Kapoor..
"When Arjun's mother fell ill and passed away, Boney was not with his first family. These are not small betrayals; they left an ineradicable hurt in Arjun," says a close family friend to a leading daily.
On The Other Side, Anshula Also Supported Janhvi & Khushi
Recently, when an ardent fan of Arjun Kapoor posted an abusive comment about Sridevi, Janhvi & Khushi, Anushula slammed the troller and also warned her followers to not use abusive words for her sisters Janhvi & Khushi.
What’s Happening In Janhvi’s Life?
Amidst all this, Janhvi Kapoor will be celebrating her 21st birthday on March 7. A source close to the family told an entertainment portal that Boney Kapoor doesn't want anyone to give any condolences on Janhvi's birthday and they want it to be a happy day.
Boney Kapoor Wants To Celebrate Sridevi’s B’day
Pinkvilla quoted a source as saying, "Sridevi had a few plans for Janhvi and she had discussed with Boney. Nobody knew something so unfortunate will happen before that."
"Despite this great loss, Boney Kapoor plans to celebrate Janhvi's birthday with the entire family being by her side. It will be a tough one for the young girl."
Anshula To Join Janhvi On Her B’day
"Boney Kapoor and the family do not want anyone to give any condolences on Janhvi's birthday and they want it to be a happy day. In fact, Arjun Kapoor's sister Anshula Kapoor too will be a part of this celebration.
That’s Indeed A Sweet Gesture!
"Anshula, who is currently with Arjun in Punjab, where the actor is shooting for Namaste England, will be specially flying down to be with the family. Her tickets have been booked and all the arrangements for the dinner are being made."