- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
The sudden demise of Bollywood actor Sridevi has sent shockwaves in the industry. Politician Amar Singh, who is very close to the Kapoor family, says that he cannot believe the reports which says that traces of alcohol found in Sridevi's body as she never drank hard liquor.
He also said that Sridevi's death could have been prevented and Boney Kapoor made a huge mistake by leaving Sridevi alone.
She Did Not Drink Hard Liquor
During an interview with a leading news channel, he said, ''Sridevi ji did not drink hard liquor,she used to have wine sometimes like me and like many others in public life.''
Boney Made A Mistake
''Had we been there, maybe this incident could have been prevented. For the summit, even Boney- ji reached Lucknow. And I believe he made a mistake that he left a family(home)-event and left Sree-ji (Sridevi) to come attend the summit."
I Am Not Blaming Anyone
"Maybe if we all had not gone to the summit and stayed there, and been attentive... not doing so was a mistake. I'm not blaming anyone.''
Boney Called Me And Said
‘'Amar Singh also said that Boney Kapoor shared the first news of death with him, "Bhabhi is no more, he told me. I think Boney made the first call to me that night. There was no scope to talk further at all. That was the kind of situation it was."
A Terrible Situation
''It's a terrible situation. I have no words to express what I feel. One day we were all together dancing at a wedding and now this news comes in."
They Had No Loans
Amar Singh added, "Sridevi was doing very well. Their films were doing very well. They had no loans and had cleared all their outstandings. What has happened is just tragic.''
Sridevi Died Of Accidental Drowning
The postmortem listed "accidental drowning" as the cause of Sridevi's death. Gulf News reported that the actor fell into the bathtub, lost consciousness and drowned.
Initial Reports Suggested
Sridevi's death was initially reported to have been the result of a heart attack. Even her family was shocked as she had no history of a heart attack.
Keep watching this space for more updates.