- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Janhvi Kapoor's Emotional Post For Arjun Kapoor On His Birthday: You Are The Reason For Our Strength
- IIFA 2018: Boney Kapoor Gets Teary-Eyed On Collecting Sridevi's Award With Son Arjun By His Side!
Legendary Acress Sridevi passed away last night due to a cardiac arrest. The actress was attentind a family wedding in Dubai. PTI confirmed the news at 3.30 in the night. Sridevi, along with daughter Khushi Kapoor and husband Boney Kapoor, were attending Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Boney Kapoor's brother Sanjay Kapoor confirmed the news to Indian Express and said, "Yes, it is true that Sridevi passed away. I just landed here, I was in Dubai and now I am flying back to Dubai. It happened roughly around 11.00-11.30. I don't know more details yet."
Sridevi was the last female superstar in real terms Bollywood witnessed. The actress before entering Bollywood, worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films.
Sridevi made her debut from in hindi films through Julie in 1975. It was followed by Solahwaan Saavan in 1979. Although, Sadma, in 1981 established her as the leading lady of Bollywood.
She had a glorious career of around 50 years. Mom was her last feature film, which happened to be her 300th film. The actreess was eagerly waiting for daughter Jahnvi Kapoor's debut in Dhadak.