- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
Legendary Acress Sridevi passed away last night due to a cardiac arrest. The actress was attentind a family wedding in Dubai. PTI confirmed the news at 3.30 in the night. Sridevi, along with daughter Khushi Kapoor and husband Boney Kapoor, were attending Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Boney Kapoor's brother Sanjay Kapoor confirmed the news to Indian Express and said, "Yes, it is true that Sridevi passed away. I just landed here, I was in Dubai and now I am flying back to Dubai. It happened roughly around 11.00-11.30. I don't know more details yet."
Sridevi was the last female superstar in real terms Bollywood witnessed. The actress before entering Bollywood, worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films.
Sridevi made her debut from in hindi films through Julie in 1975. It was followed by Solahwaan Saavan in 1979. Although, Sadma, in 1981 established her as the leading lady of Bollywood.
She had a glorious career of around 50 years. Mom was her last feature film, which happened to be her 300th film. The actreess was eagerly waiting for daughter Jahnvi Kapoor's debut in Dhadak.