- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- First Family Wedding WITHOUT Sridevi! Anshula & Arjun Kapoor Shower LOVE On Janhvi & Khushi [PHOTOS]
- Demise Of Sridevi Is The Reason? Janhvi Kapoor REFUSES To Perform At Sonam Kapoor's Sangeet Ceremony
Legendary Acress Sridevi passed away last night due to a cardiac arrest. The actress was attentind a family wedding in Dubai. PTI confirmed the news at 3.30 in the night. Sridevi, along with daughter Khushi Kapoor and husband Boney Kapoor, were attending Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Boney Kapoor's brother Sanjay Kapoor confirmed the news to Indian Express and said, "Yes, it is true that Sridevi passed away. I just landed here, I was in Dubai and now I am flying back to Dubai. It happened roughly around 11.00-11.30. I don't know more details yet."
Sridevi was the last female superstar in real terms Bollywood witnessed. The actress before entering Bollywood, worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films.
Sridevi made her debut from in hindi films through Julie in 1975. It was followed by Solahwaan Saavan in 1979. Although, Sadma, in 1981 established her as the leading lady of Bollywood.
She had a glorious career of around 50 years. Mom was her last feature film, which happened to be her 300th film. The actreess was eagerly waiting for daughter Jahnvi Kapoor's debut in Dhadak.