TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Legendary Acress Sridevi passed away last night due to a cardiac arrest. The actress was attentind a family wedding in Dubai. PTI confirmed the news at 3.30 in the night. Sridevi, along with daughter Khushi Kapoor and husband Boney Kapoor, were attending Mohit Marwah's wedding.
Boney Kapoor's brother Sanjay Kapoor confirmed the news to Indian Express and said, "Yes, it is true that Sridevi passed away. I just landed here, I was in Dubai and now I am flying back to Dubai. It happened roughly around 11.00-11.30. I don't know more details yet."
Sridevi was the last female superstar in real terms Bollywood witnessed. The actress before entering Bollywood, worked in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam films.
Sridevi made her debut from in hindi films through Julie in 1975. It was followed by Solahwaan Saavan in 1979. Although, Sadma, in 1981 established her as the leading lady of Bollywood.
She had a glorious career of around 50 years. Mom was her last feature film, which happened to be her 300th film. The actreess was eagerly waiting for daughter Jahnvi Kapoor's debut in Dhadak.