TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Recent reports state that despite the Dubai hospital authorities issuing Sridevi's death certificate, the Indian Consulate is still working closely with the Dubai officials to complete all the legal formalities and are currently doing the paperwork on immigration and embalmment of her mortal remains, reported Khaleej Times.
The report also states that the formalities will be completed in the next 3 to 4 hours and only then will Sridevi's mortal remains be allowed to be flown to India. The paperwork is very tedious and is mostly expected to be completed if all goes well between 1 to 2:30 pm in Dubai, which is 3 to 4:30 pm in India.
Immigration & Embalming
Khaleej Times reported that the Indian Consulate is working closely with the Dubai authorities on Sridevi's immigration and embalming her mortal remains.
The entire legal process might be completed between 1 to 2:30 pm Dubai time, which is around 3 to 4:30 Indian time.
Previous reports stated that a death certificate and other formalities were enough to bring Sridevi's mortal remains back to India.
Only after the immigration procedure and the embalming of her mortal remains is completed, Sridevi's remains can be flown to India.
Reports state that her mortal remains will be flown in a private jet to Mumbai.
The funeral services will be conducted as and when Sridevi's mortal remains arrive in Mumbai.
Sridevi's funeral services will be held at the Pawan Hans crematorium in Vile Parle, Mumbai.
A large crowd has already gathered outside Sridevi's residence in Mumbai and also at the crematorium.
State Of Shock
The whole country is in a state of shock on hearing the sudden demise of the evergreen actress Sridevi.
We'll keep you updated on all the latest developments, so stay tuned to Filmibeat!