- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
Sridevi's mortal remains was draped in the Indian flag and received State honours and the grief-stricken fans braved the scorching heat just to catch a glimpse of her mortal remains. Several fans were seen holding red roses to welcome the motorcade carrying the body of their beloved actress. Many others were seen holding posters of Sridevi and are eagerly waiting for the motorcade to arrive.
The queue is only getting longer by the minute and we hope all of her fans do get an opportunity to catch a glimpse of Sridevi's mortal remains. The police is also having a tough time in managing the crowd and we hope this would all go smooth, safe and sound for everyone outside the venue. View the pictures below!
Draped In The Indian Flag
Sridevi's mortal remains draped in the India flag and received State honours. Jhanvi and Khushi stand beside their beloved mother.
A die-hard fan of Sridevi wait outside the crematorium holding a red rose. We hope he gets the opportunity to shower it on Sridevi's mortal remains.
Another fan holds a postcard of Sridevi and is waiting for the motorcade to arrive at the crematorium.
A lot of fans were seen bringing roses and various different flowers for their favourite actress Sridevi.
School children in Sridevi's native Sivakasi offered prayers to the departed soul during their morning assembly.
The teachers and the entire school children joined together in a prayer meet for Sridevi.
The crowd is only growing in numbers by the minute and everyone wants to catch a glimpse of Sridevi's mortal remains.