TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The whole country had to swallow a better pill today due to the sudden demise of Sridevi and we've still not come to terms with reality that she's indeed not with us anymore. There's shock on everyone's faces and it's unbelievable that the evergreen actress Sridevi left the world so early at the age of just 54.
We've collated some rare, old, unseen and childhood pictures of Sridevi and going through them all will make you shed a tear or two. We'll all have to accept the hard reality that she's no more and her place can never be filled by anyone else. We miss you Sridevi and rest in peace. View the pictures below!
India had a rude awakening today as the evergreen actress Sridevi passed away due to cardiac arrest.
Sridevi passed away in Dubai late night due to cardiac arrest and her untimely death has sent shock waves all throughout the country.
The country swallowed a bitter pill hearing the news of Sridevi's death and there's sadness all around.
Sridevi was always vibrant and down to earth and left the world so early. Really sad!
Several celebrities took to Twitter to post their condolences and they're lost for words too.
Twitterati has been pouring condolences all throughout the day! Rest in peace Sridevi.
We Miss You
We're all surely gonna miss the evergreen actress Sridevi and her death is a huge loss to the world of cinema.
She always had a smile on her face and treated every single one of them with utmost respect.
Shock & Sadness
There's shock and sadness all across the nation due to her untimely death.
Her movies will always be cherished for many many more years to come!
Sridevi was so amazing in her dance moves too! Just whoa!
She was a fashion icon back in the day and maintained it even till her death.
Box Office Queen
She has given several superhits at the box office and was the most loved actress of her time.
With heavy heart we have to accept the fact that Sridevi is no longer with us.
From her childhood days and up until now, she always remained in our hearts and will stay there for a long time.