TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Singer Sunidhi Chauhan welcomed 2018 with a bundle of joy as she delivered a baby baby on January 1, 2018 and Ranjana Dhanu, Sunidhi's obstetrician-gynaecologist, said in a statement, "The baby and mother are doing well. Sunidhi and husband Hitesh are proud with their little bundle of joy who arrived at 5.20 p.m. on January 1, 2018."
The Director, Paediatrics of Surya Hospitals, Bhupendra Avasthi opened up by saying, "The delivery was uneventful and the baby boy is healthy and doing well."
So, the New Year of 2018 is a blessing to Sunidhi Chauhan and her husband Hitesh Sonik and this is indeed a good news as we start the year. Sunidhi Chauhan has delivered superhit songs like Ruki Ruki, Dance Pe Chance, Kamli, Darkhaast, Main Baani Teri Radha and among many others.
Apart from Sunidhi Chauhan, Diana Hayden, Shweta Tiwari and Jhonty Rhodes wife Melanie Wolf have delivered their babies at Surya Hospitals, Mumbai.