TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Singer Sunidhi Chauhan welcomed 2018 with a bundle of joy as she delivered a baby baby on January 1, 2018 and Ranjana Dhanu, Sunidhi's obstetrician-gynaecologist, said in a statement, "The baby and mother are doing well. Sunidhi and husband Hitesh are proud with their little bundle of joy who arrived at 5.20 p.m. on January 1, 2018."
The Director, Paediatrics of Surya Hospitals, Bhupendra Avasthi opened up by saying, "The delivery was uneventful and the baby boy is healthy and doing well."
So, the New Year of 2018 is a blessing to Sunidhi Chauhan and her husband Hitesh Sonik and this is indeed a good news as we start the year. Sunidhi Chauhan has delivered superhit songs like Ruki Ruki, Dance Pe Chance, Kamli, Darkhaast, Main Baani Teri Radha and among many others.
Apart from Sunidhi Chauhan, Diana Hayden, Shweta Tiwari and Jhonty Rhodes wife Melanie Wolf have delivered their babies at Surya Hospitals, Mumbai.