- Birthday Special: Through The Years, A Look Back At Sunidhi Chauhan's Career Evolution
- Sunidhi Chauhan On Maternity Break: Says She Enjoyed ‘Not Working’
- Star Plus REVAMPED! Alia Bhatt Introduces Viewers To The Shows, Here’s The List Of New Shows
- Music Companies Approach Amazon Prime India Original's 'The Remix' For Music Rights!
- OUCH! Has Anu Malik Been Made Fun Of In The New Show Called 'The Remix'?
- GOOD NEWS! 'Birthday Girl' Sunidhi Chauhan Is Expecting Her First Baby
Singer Sunidhi Chauhan welcomed 2018 with a bundle of joy as she delivered a baby baby on January 1, 2018 and Ranjana Dhanu, Sunidhi's obstetrician-gynaecologist, said in a statement, "The baby and mother are doing well. Sunidhi and husband Hitesh are proud with their little bundle of joy who arrived at 5.20 p.m. on January 1, 2018."
The Director, Paediatrics of Surya Hospitals, Bhupendra Avasthi opened up by saying, "The delivery was uneventful and the baby boy is healthy and doing well."
So, the New Year of 2018 is a blessing to Sunidhi Chauhan and her husband Hitesh Sonik and this is indeed a good news as we start the year. Sunidhi Chauhan has delivered superhit songs like Ruki Ruki, Dance Pe Chance, Kamli, Darkhaast, Main Baani Teri Radha and among many others.
Apart from Sunidhi Chauhan, Diana Hayden, Shweta Tiwari and Jhonty Rhodes wife Melanie Wolf have delivered their babies at Surya Hospitals, Mumbai.