TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
Lately, biopics are the latest buzzing trend in Bollywood. The massive success of Ranbir Kapoor starrer Sanju has more and more filmmakers now reaching out for real-life stories. Recently, when Sunny Deol was asked if he has any plans of making a biopic on his father Dharmendra, who is known to be one of the legends in the film industry, the actor admitted that he is interested in making one.
However, Sunny has a condition when it comes to making a film on his father's life. Read on to know what he had to say.
Sunny Has A Condition When It Comes To A Biopic On His Dad!
Sunny was quoted as saying by IANS, "It is a good idea and would be nice to make a film on him (Dharmendra) if only we can get a good writer and director to make the film."
Making A Biopic On Him Won't Be Easy
"It cannot be random. There should be a writer who would invest time on it. It is not going to be that easy because my father will be involved in it."
'The Research For The Film Won't Be Difficult'
"Since everyone knows everything about him, it must be put out in a nice way. Research will not be a problem, because my father is there to share the story."
Will We Get To See Sunny Deol Playing His Father On-Screen?
The actor replied, "I really have not given it a thought. I know the resemblance is there. It is not only in me, but my son (Karan Deol) can also play the younger part of the character. But everything is dependent on the story."
Sunny On Launching His Son Karan In Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
"When I came in the industry was I mentally prepared. I am sure he is coming in his own way the way I came in. Rest is up to him how he portrays himself, the subjects he chooses, how he does the job and that is all up to him."
Sunny Says 'No Spoon-feeding' For Him
"As a father, I am always there with him. But I can't go and work for him or select things for him. It is up to us what we become as individuals."
Coming back to a biopic on Dharmendra, do you folks think that his son Sunny Deol would be a great choice to play the He-Man of Bollywood? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.