- Bhaiaji Superhit Teaser: Sunny Deol Is Back In Action, Preity Zinta Reveals Her Funny Side!
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Second Day Collection: Fails To Beat The BO Collection of Stree!
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se Movie Review: The Deols Return 'Phir Se' Only To Break Your Heart!
- Sunny Deol Talks About His Constant Flops; Reminisces His Last Super Hit Film That Happened In 2001
- Sunny Deol Is Interested In Making A Biopic On His Dad Dharmendra, But Conditions Apply!
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se Trailer Is A Comedy Of Errors! Watch Here!
- Bhaiyyaji Superhitt Poster: Preity Zinta Is Back In A Desi Avatar In This Sunny Deol Starrer!
- Bhaiaji Superhit First Look Poster: Sunny Deol Introduces To His Gang
- Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se Teaser: Salman Khan's Cameo Adds More Fun To This Madcap Ride!
- GOSH! Sunny Deol Shares A Photo Where He Is KISSING His Valentine; Fans Think She Is Dimple Kapadia
- Sunny Deol's Upcoming Film Mohalla Assi Gets 'A' Certificate!
- From Shahrukh Khan To Sidharth Malhotra! B-Town Actors Who Owned The Army Uniform & How
Kangana Ranaut was the one who ignited the nepotism debate in Bollywood. Kangana even blamed Karan Johar to be the flag-bearer of nepotism. Now, Sunny Deol is planning to launch his son in Bollywood and when a journalist asked him about his views on the same, the actor got agitated and said, "I don't know why we do even stick to certain questions. What does it mean first and foremost and secondly, does it mean it's bad? Is it bad? I am asking you. Like I am there, then my son is...."
It Does Not Have Anything Bad Attached To It
Sunny Deol further added, "Then why are we discussing something, which does not have anything bad attached to it? If there's something bad or negative, then talk about it. So, first we should understand why are we talking about something, just because others are talking about it? You should have your own personality and you should think about it."
I Didn't Become Successful Because My Dad Launched Me
When the journalist said many talented artists have lost good opportunities because of nepotism, to this Sunny said, "I don't think that's the issue. There are many star kids who have made it and many who haven't. There are so many who do it and so many who don't. It's not because he is somebody's kid that's why he did it. I didn't become what I have become today because my dad launched me. There's something in me hence I became something."
People Who Are Weak Talk About Nepotism
"It reflects who you are. People who are weak and can't achieve anything, out of anger and bitterness, talk about these things because they have so much hatred in their hearts that they want to direct it at something but not at their own capability.''
Why Are We Even Talking About It
"Even if I don't succeed it doesn't mean I am going to disgrace somebody. It wasn't supposed to be so it's okay. That doesn't mean I will stop living. I am going to live. So, it all depends what kind of people they are. So, whenever someone talks about it, I tell them, ‘Why are we even talking about it? What's there to talk about this?"
On Directing His Son's Debut Film Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
"Somewhere down, there will be that nervousness, but I don't let it come near me because it will take me to a space, which I am not used to. I am a very positive guy. Even when negativity is there, I want to shun it off as soon as possible because I don't like feeding it.''
On the work front, Sunny is busy with the promotions of Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se, which will hit the screens on August 31.