- Karenjit Kaur 2 Trailer: An Emotional Ride Showcasing Sunny Leone's Struggles & Rise To Fame
- Uttar Pradesh Woman Shocked To See Sunny Leone's Photo Printed On Her Voter ID!
- Splitsvilla 11 Secrets: Sunny Leone Reveals A Female Contestant Tried Flirting With Her!
- Sunny Leone To Return With Season 2 Of Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story of Sunny Leone
- Sunny Leone The Sultry Siren
- Sunny Leone's Key To Good Chemistry In A Relationship Will Help You Keep It Sparkling!
- Is Sunny Leone Gearing Up To Make Her Debut In Mollywood?
- Sunny Leone Said It Was Difficult To Shoot Karenjit Kaur, As She Had To Relive Her Parents' Death
- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
Sunny Leone opened her heart out about how she faced brickbats and criticism during her growing up days and the hate was getting much worse as each day passed. From receiving hateful emails to getting mocked and being called disgusting names, she faced it all. However, Sunny revealed that her parents and brother did everything they could to protect her, but sadly after she crossed the age of 21, the negativity broke her down and she couldn't cope with it.
"Many people have the misconception that people started criticising me when I decided to come to India, but that is not true. I started getting hate mails and criticism when I was around 21 years old. So it has nothing to do with the country, but society in general. That was the first time I faced real hatred," she revealed to IANS.
Went In A Direction Her Parents Didn't Want Her To Go!
"Of course, I went to a different direction that my parents did not want me to... But I want to say that I love my life the way it is and everything happens for a reason. I have no complaints."
Playing The Reverse Psychology Card
"Reverse psychology always happens and that was definitely the case with me and my parents. They were thinking that if they forcefully stop me, I might just gain more curiosity and then I might not return from that world."
Family Comes First!
"Like many families, there are some problems in our family too. There is love, hate, emotional moments in all our lives, but our parents protected my brother and me from all the negativity, as much as they could."
Snapped At The Age Of 21
"But at the age of 21, when you see people are saying really nasty things about you, it affects you so badly... I was vulnerable and broken from within emotionally."
On Her Upcoming Biopic 'Karenjit Kaur – The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone'
"When the producers of the show came to us almost a year ago, they wanted to unveil the real me. There is a curiosity about my life and there is a person who is not what you see on the internet."
Sending The Right Message Out Through The Biopic
"I know I could have kept my personal story to myself, but you see, through this show, I am actually getting a chance to express myself, my real self."
Talking About Her Children
"My kids should not cheat anyone, they should not steal from people... I may or may not agree with their choices in life but as individuals that is their choice. I think all I want as a mother is my children should not go through such hatred from the society that I faced."
Sunny Leone's Take On Motherhood
"Adulthood is a phase where people become rebels at times and one cannot do anything with that, can we? As a mother, I want them to be good people who do not hurt anyone physically and emotionally," Sunny Leone summed it up.