- Rishi Kapoor Strikes Again On Twitter, Calls British Airways 'Racist' For This Reason!
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Mulk Weekend Collection: Taapsee Pannu Starrer Expected To Touch Rs. 7 Crores
- Mulk Movie Review: This Rishi Kapoor-Taapsee Pannu Starrer Has Its Voice Loud & Clear!
- Rishi Kapoor Starrer Mulk In Trouble: Mumbai Court Grants Interim Stay On Release Of The Film
- Rishi Kapoor LASHES Out At Anurag Basu Again, Questions His Ability!
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry Alia Bhatt ASAP; Reveals It's His Son Who's Not Ready
- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Mulk Trailer: Rishi Kapoor & Taapsee Pannu Will Blow Your Mind With Their Terrific Acting!
- Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Mom Neetu's Birthday In Paris, Inside Pics Prove They Had A Blast!
Taapsee Pannu, who will be soon seen in Mulk, says that her co-star from the movie, Rishi Kapoor is a typical loud Punjabi and can be very intimidating. This is the second time when Taapsee and Rishi will be seen together on the big screen. Talking about him, she revealed to a leading daily, "He can be very intimidating if you let him be because he's a typical loud Punjabi who will take your case if you let him. Once I got friendly with him, I think I really began to enjoy myself.''
On Her Tricky Role In The Movie
The actress is playing a defence lawyer, Aarti Mohammed, in the movie. She says that the role was very challenging for her, "It is pretty tricky because as a lawyer you have to learn a lot more lines then the person who is the victim because you have to do a single take for like a 13-14 page scene with five cameras rolling at the same time.''
Acting Is A Challenging Job
‘'So you're almost like the person who's holding the attention of hundreds who are sitting there. It's quite a challenging job.''
We Have Learnt
Mulk talks about a minority community in India and the injustice faced by them due to their religion. Talking about it, she told a leading news agency, "From my school days I have learnt that India is a secular, democratic and republic country where we treat people from every religion with equality.''
'I Use Cinema As A Medium To Express My Opinion'
"In fact, that is how we lead our life around our close circuit. Conflict started when we all grew up seeing a certain hatred is also growing, that we read in newspaper, see among few groups of people... Of course, such issues should be addressed and as an actress, all I can do, is use cinema as a medium to express my opinion."
'I Can't Talk About Issues Randomly'
"Since I am an actress and not a social activist, cinema is the best medium for me to state my views. I cannot talk about issues randomly, so I would rather use acting as a tool to reach out to more and more people," she added.
Directed by Anubhav Sinha, the movie also stars Prateik Babbar, Rajat Kapoor, Manoj Pahwa and Neena Gupta in pivotal roles.