- Taapsee Pannu Trolls People Who Protested The 'Smoking Scene' In Manmarziyaan! View Tweets
- Manmarziyaan Film-makers Delete 3 Scenes Which Hurt Sikh Sentiments
- Taapsee Pannu To Marry Her Boyfriend Mathias Boe By The End Of The Year? Read Details!
- Manmarziyaan Weekend Collection: Film Mints Rs. 14.33 Crores In 3 Days!
- Manmarziyaan: Taapsee Pannu Says She Still Feels People Don't Know Her
- Manmarziyaan: Abhishek Bachchan-Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal Film Gets A Thumbs Up From The Audience!
- Manmarziyaan Movie Review: Anurag Kashyap Paints Love On The Canvas In Its Truest Form!
- Manmarziyaan vs Mitron Box Office Predictions: Which Film Will Entice The Audience?
- Manmarziyaan: Amitabh Bachchan Finds It Difficult To Speak To Abhishek After Watching The Film!
- Taapsee Wishes Anurag Kashyap: To The Man Who, In His Own Unique Way ‘Farted’ Beneath Rumi’s Wings
- Oops! Did 'Mitron' Actress Kritika Kamra Take A Jibe At Taapsee Pannu's Manmarziyaan Character?
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
The movie business demands a huge sum of money and while some double their profits overnight, the others fail to recover the invested amount. Taapsee Pannu opened up about the nuances of movie business and said she'd like to work in projects that are profitable to everyone. She opened up to HT by saying,
"The producers are the ones who should tell if I am a commercially viable actor or not that because they are the ones investing money in me. My aim is to be part of projects that are profitable for everyone. I hope my producers feel that I am worth betting their money on because that's the aim in my career."
On Her Movie Strategies
"I don't know if this kind of a strategy or plan exists, and if it does, I don't know if it is the same for everyone, because all of us are different types of actors, different-looking people with different kinds of strengths and weaknesses. We need to play to our strengths to achieve that position."
One Film At A Time
"My aim is to see how every film of mine fares, and to accordingly use my strengths in the next film. I also intend not to repeat the mistakes I've made in the past. I see the result of one film, and then choose what I do next," said Taapsee to HT.
Content Driven Films
Taapsee Pannu has been part of various content driven films such as Baby, Pink and Naam Shabana and they'be all fared really well at the box office.
Her latest film Judwaa 2 successfully crossed the 100 Crores mark at the box office in 2017.
Taapsee Pannu was seen in a glamorous avatar in Judwaa 2 and sported a bikini by the beach as well.
Judwaa 2 also starred Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead roles and was a remake of Salman Khan's superhit Judwaa, which released in 1997.
Taapsee Pannu will next be seen in th film Soorma, a biopic of the Indian hockey player Sandeep Singh. The film stars Diljit Dosanjh as Sandeep Singh.
She's also currently shooting for her upcoming film 'Mulq' which also stars Rishi Kapoor and Prateik Babbar.
Taapsee Pannu's next film 'Dil Juunglee' is all set to hit the theatres on February 16, 2018.
Dil Juunglee is a romantic comedy film and is co-produced by Jackky Bhagnani and directed by Aleya sen.