- Anurag Kashyap On Manmarziyaan 'Smoking' Scene Controversy: I'm Sorry If Anyone Feels Genuinely Hurt
- Manmarziyaan Weekend Collection: Film Mints Rs. 14.33 Crores In 3 Days!
- Manmarziyaan: Abhishek Bachchan-Taapsee Pannu-Vicky Kaushal Film Gets A Thumbs Up From The Audience!
- Manmarziyaan Movie Review: Anurag Kashyap Paints Love On The Canvas In Its Truest Form!
- Kalki Koechlin Reveals Why She Divorced Anurag Kashyap & What Exactly Went Wrong Between Them!
- Anurag Kashyap On His SPAT With Abhishek Bachchan: He Took My Criticism Hard; Didn't Talk For Years
Anurag Kashyap, who's known for his cult movie 'Gangs Of Wasseypur', turns a year older today and his Manmarziyaan lead actors - Taapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal - wish the director in the most quirky way.
Taapsee shared a candid picture with Anurag Kashyap on her Instagram page and wrote, "To the man who, in his own unique way 'farted' beneath Rumi's wings to make her fly and be who she is ! This year there is a super special birthday gift coming up soon ( that's apart from the fact that we all r soon landing in Toronto to meet u , dressed as fancy gift package ) it's finally gonna be the birth of @anuragkashyap10 version 2.0! Now prepare a good return gift for us 😁 Happy Birthday penguin ! 📷: @khamkhaphotoartist." [sic]
On the other side, Vicky Kaushal also wished the director and wrote, "If it wasn't for this beautiful man, I probably wouldn't be where I am today. You are one of the most accessible, one of the most genuine persons around. Feel so happy and proud when people call me your 'blue haired boy'. Thank You for being there, thank you for being YOU! On this special day, sending you many such warm hugs and good wishes. Can't wait to see you in Toronto. Happy Birthday @anuragkashyap10 Happy Birthday 'chachaji'! Love You ❤ Shakal aadhi dikh rahi hai par emotion poora hai. Thanks @khamkhaphotoartist for capturing this!"
Apart from Vicky Kaushal and Taapsee Pannu, Manmarziyaan also casts Abhishek Bachchan in the lead role. The film is all set to hit the theatres on September 14, 2018.
For the uninitiated, the first review of the film is already out, which you can check out here. Manmarziyaan First Review Out!