- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
- Abhishek Bachchan SNUBS Karisma Kapoor In Front Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Shweta Bachchan Hugs Her!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
Yesterday, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returned back from the US with her daughter Aaradhya and her mother Brinda Rai after attending the WIFT awards where she was conferred with the Meryl Streep Award for Excellence. The diva looked replescent in a blue stripped blazer which she paired up with a white top and blue jeans. On the other hand, Aaradhya looked cute in a pink knee length frock with a denim jacket.
The mother-daughter duo were snapped at the airport walking hand-in-hand, which didn't go down well with few netizens who mercilessly trolled Aishwarya for being a protective mother-
This Is Shocking!
'Ufffff she's spoiling her daughter and snatching her confidence! I'm so sorry for the poor child that she got such stupid mum who is holding her like she's disabled,' wrote one of the users.
The Mean Comments Didn't Stop There
One user wrote, "Taimur has more confidence then aradhya.''
Ash Targeted Again
The netizens slammed Aishwarya for being an overprotective mommy to little Aaradhya.
But She Cares A Damn!
In an interview when Ash was quizzed about how she reacts to such trolls, the actress had said, "I react when cameras come too close. If my arm is around Aaradhya, people will say the mother is very clingy. I hear all this when it is already a couple of days later so it is kind of over. I don't let it define me. I don't change how I take care of Aaradhya or how I define myself based on all of this. Judge me for it but I will love her, embrace her. She is my daughter."
She further added, "If I see photographers are walking backward or tripping and falling on to other passengers, it can get chaotic. I will be protective toAaradhya as a mother and I will be empathetic to others who are being inconvenienced. I will not say I am all for paparazzi culture but I feel bad for the photographers. These are faces you have seen for years and they need the picture, it is their livelihood. I know they will do it."
She had further added, "If I see photographers are walking backward or tripping and falling on to other passengers, it can get chaotic. I will be protective toAaradhya as a mother and I will be empathetic to others who are being inconvenienced. I will not say I am all for paparazzi culture but I feel bad for the photographers. These are faces you have seen for years and they need the picture, it is their livelihood. I know they will do it.
Well, we hope the social media bullies have got her message loud & clear!