TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tanushree Dutta kicked up a storm all across the country and gave the #MeToo movement the required oxygen that it needed to survive by bravely accusing Nana Patekar of sexual harassment during the shoot of Horn OK Please in 2008 and said that when she turned down his unruly advances, he called up goons from a political party and vandalised her car and threatened her with dire consequences. This Diwali, Tanushree Dutta has been compared to the festive spirit of 'triumph of good over evil' and here's what she had to say about the comparison. Check it out below...
Tanushree Dutta – The Triumph Of Good Over Evil
"This Diwali is very special for me. It has opened up a whole new door in my consciousness. But when you say I've vanquished evil this Diwali, you give me too much credit," she said to Deccan Chronicle.
We Need To Fully Vanquish Evil, Says Tanushree Dutta
"I just brought in some light and awareness and that's all. For actually vanquishing evil fully, the awareness has to remain and grow, and everyone including the media must keep reporting and holding people accountable for their actions."
#MeToo Is A Joint Effort!
Tanushree Dutta stated that she alone cannot fight all the sexual harassers out there and it has to be a joint effort to hold people accountable. "Social change is always a joint effort and not a one-person endeavour."
Tanushree Dutta - The Flag-bearer Of MeToo
Tanushree Dutta is the flag-bearer with regards to the #MeToo fight in India and her voice against sexual harassment in the workplace seemed to have beared fruit as Nana Patekar was kicked out of Housefull 4 and even the director Sajid Khan was sacked from his duties.