TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tanushree Dutta kick-started the #MeToo movement in India by levelling allegations against Nana Patekar, that he sexually harassed her on the sets of Horn OK Please in 2008 and when she turned down his unruly advances, he called up goons from a political party and vandalised her car and even threatened her with dire consequences. Rakhi Sawant then jumped into the picture by calling Tanushree a liar and made absurd claims that she's a lesbian and was raped by her at multiple occasions.
A Tired Tanushree Dutta Takes A Break From All The Toxicity!
The war of words between Tanushree Dutta Vs Nana Patekar and Rakhi Sawant has brought in a lot of toxicity and the constant media glare and negativity have made Tanushree Dutta's energy levels to dip. She has now taken a break from all of this and has headed to a health spa to relax, so that she can take care of her physical and mental health.
The Constant Media Glare Made Her Energy Levels Dip!
"She has bitten off more than she can chew. Constant media interactions and attacks by the likes of Rakhi Sawant have depleted her energy. She has taken off to a health spa near Pune hoping to catch her breath. She is totally off the internet and her phone. She wants to spend her time deciding her future course of action," said a source to Asian Age.
Tanushree Dutta had lodged a complaint against Nana Patekar, Ganesh Acharya, Rakesh Sarang and Samee Siddiqui for harassment and even actor Sudhir Pandey recorded the statements with the police as a witness in the case.
Will Nana Patekar Land In Jail?
Also, Tanushree Dutta's lawyer Nitin Satpute previously stated that Nana Patekar will soon go to jail as and when the police finds supporting evidence from the witnesses. The case is still ongoing.