TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tanushree Dutta took a break from the ongoing war of words and legal issues against Nana Patekar and Rakhi Sawant and headed off straight to the Atmantan Wellness Resort near Pune to rejuvenate herself both mentally and physically from the toxic environment, which she's been into since close to two months for the #MeToo movement. She was at the forefront of the sexual harassment battle every day and it's about time she took a break to soothe herself for her own well-being.
Tanushree Dutta Meditates At The Health Spa
Tanushree Dutta shared this picture on her Instagram handle, meditating with a backdrop that looks so calm and full of peace. She's clearing her mind from the toxic environment she had to be under and captioned the image as, "Meditation session @atmantan .Goin Zen in the wilderness.#thegoodlife #praisegod."
She's Away From Everything!
Tanushree Dutta will stay at the Atmantan Wellness Resort for a few more days and it is believed that she is away from the daily news, internet and her mobile phone. The meditating picture might have been clicked by the staff of the health spa and uploaded on her Instagram handle.
She Will Be Taking Her Next Step After She's Back...
Reports states that Tanushree Dutta will decide with her lawyer Nitin Satpute and take the next step against Nana Patekar and Rakhi Sawant in her legal battle against sexual harassment and defamation respectively.
Even A Warrior Is A Human After All!
After fighting tooth and nail against Nana Patekar and Rakhi Sawant, Tanushree Dutta's energy levels seem to have dipped. After all, even a warrior like Tanushree Dutta is a human. We're sure that she'll be back with a bang and resume her fight against sexual harassment.