TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tanushree Dutta's quest for justice will remain until the day justice is served and she lashed out against Nana Patekar once again and is happy with the fact that he was kicked out of Housefull 4 for all his misdeeds. Tanushree also stated jus like how Nana Patekar was shown the door, even the Horn OK Please crooks Ganesh Acharya, Rakesh Sarang and Samee Siddiqui should face similar situations and Bollywood must kick them out of their jobs to show that these kinds of behaviour will not be tolerated anymore and bring confidence among the people.
All Sexual Harassers Should Be Kicked Out Of Movies
"Justice for me is always divine retribution. But also, what's happening in the country now has never happened before, in Bollywood and workplaces, which is also some kind of retribution. People have been dropped from movies... Nana (Patekar) was dropped from a film (Housefull 4). I'm still waiting for those other three to get pulled to task-the choreographer, producer and director-because they were the real evil behind the whole thing," said Tanushree Dutta to LiveMint.
Everyone Should Be Held Accountable
"They (Ganesh, Rakesh, Samee) were the ones who were pressurizing me to do the dance steps. I want them to be held accountable somehow because now they have all gone into hiding."
I Moved On A Long Time Ago!
"A lot of people are saying, "Oh, she's come back at the opportune time". It's not like that. In terms of emotional closure, I forgave and moved on a long time ago-not individually, but I forgave the situation. Forgiveness doesn't mean ignoring something. It means you have dealt with the disappointment and the trauma of the situation."
I'm Glad The #MeToo Movement Is Alive & Kicking
"I'm not looking at (the #Metoo movement) as something that I'm spearheading. I've had this impact without wanting to. My involvement has been very instinctive and unplanned. As for my role, I would not want to be in some kind of leadership position. This movement cannot have a leader. Each of those women is her own leader," she summed it up.