- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Best Bollywood Movies Of 2018: Sanju, Padmaavat, Hichki & Others
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Shahid Kapoor Backs Out From Performing At The IIFA Awards 2018, Here's Why!
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Deepika Padukone Takes Away Our Breath In These Inside Pics From TINGS Photoshoot!
- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In White At The TIME 100 Gala & We Can't Stop Staring! PICS
- Anurag Kashyap: My Parents Were Threatened When I Tweeted To The Prime Minister!
- Ranveer Singh To Be Honoured With Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award For Padmaavat!
- Ranveer Singh REVEALS Why His Wedding With Deepika Padukone Is NOT HAPPENING This Year!
- Deepika Padukone Refuses To Endorse Aerated Drinks; Calls Off Her Association With This Cola Brand?
Finally amidst all the controversy surrounding the film, Deepika Padukone's much awaited film Padmaavat releases in theatres today.
Recently the movie was screened for the press and it received a stupendous response with praises pouring in for Ranveer Singh's Khilji act and Shahid Kapoor- Deepika Padukone's alluing romance.
Last night, the beautiful actress attended the HT Most Stylish Awards wherein she got candid about the response to the film and spoke about how she is confident about the film doing well at the box office. Scroll down to read what she had to say...
Deepika Is On Cloud Nine
The dimpled beauty was quoted as saying, "We are very very excited for the release of the film tomorrow. It's a big day for all of us. It's extremely overwhelming, extremely emotional and I am very excited, because like I said the film has been through so much."
An Emotional Moment For Her
"On behalf of the entire film, we want to thank all of you (media) for being so supportive through everything we have been through. Now, it's time for us to celebrate and see the film do wonders at the box-office now."
Deepika On Receiving Death Threats From Karni Sena
The actress said, "I think there is a time for everything, the film has spoken for itself. The reactions to the film have been absolutely phenomenal. That is the best response we can give to anyone through the work that we do. We are very very excited about the release tomorrow. We are extremely overwhelmed. I am very emotional at this point. Like I said, it's time for us to celebrate."
She Is Confident About Padmaavat's Performance At The Box Office
"I am not someone who has ever been excited about the box-office numbers, but I have to say that this time I am because I think it's going to be earth-shattering."
Her Most Special Moment From The Film
Deepika has been receiving many compliments on social media for her portrayal of Rani Padmavati.
Acknowledging one such compliment which mentioned how the Jauhar scene is one of the biggest takeaways from the film, Deepika wrote back, "The Jauhar scene is by far my most special and challenging moments as an actor!"
"It was truly special shooting that scene over a couple of days," Deepika told another Twitter user.
On The Other Hand, Ranveer Singh Says The Whole Country Will Be Proud Of Padmaavat
The actor penned an emotional open letter which read- "I saw 'Padmaavat' in 3D last night. I am so overwhelmed with the film at this point that words fail me. I feel immensely blessed. I am also proud of my team. Team 'Padmavaat' for the win! High tens and monster hug to everyone.
Thank you all for your kind and generous praise. Sanjay Sir has given me a gift of a character that I will forever be indebted to him for in my life, more than I already am. You have shaped me into an artist that I am, Sir. I love you. For me, the sheer toil of our film's team has translated (into) magic on the big screen."
And today (Wednesday), on the eve of the release of our beloved film, I wish you all a Happy Republic Day in advance and invite you all to the cinema halls. I am proud to be a part of a film that our whole country can be proud of. Jai Hind."