TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh starrer Thugs of Hindostan hit the theatres today on November 8, 2018 and is currently running to packed houses all across the country. The extended Diwali holiday has seen more footfalls to the theatres possible and going by the reviews, it looks like the movie will face a huge task to survive post Sunday when the weekday arrives as several critics have thrashed the movie black and blue.
However, Aamir Khan took to his Twitter handle by saying that no matter what happens to Thugs of Hindostan, whether it fares good or bad at the box office or people like it or not, the movie will always remain special and memorable for him, irrespective of the fate of the film. Aamir Khan also thanked the entire cast and crew of the movie by saying that they've all done a fabulous job and he is happy to be in their team.
Here's what Aamir Khan tweeted; check it out below...