- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Ranveer Singh Or Tiger Shroff? Who Will Star In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next!
- Tiger Shroff: I Feel Overwhelmed To Have A Successful Franchise Like Baaghi So Early In My Career!
- Here's How Vaani Kapoor Is Celebrating Her 30th Birthday!
- Tiger Shroff Or His Lookalike? The Internet Is Confused Just Like Us With These Photos!
- Here's How Tiger Shroff Beats All Of His Contemporaries!
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
Baaghi 2 is in tremendous buzz owing to twomajor factors - high-octane action sequences performed by Tiger Shroff and the first collaboration of alleged lovebirds, Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani for a film. While, fans already consider them as a 'couple', Tiger Shroff yet again denies dating Disha Patani and rather gave a surprising reply, when asked about his equation with Disha!
While, speaking to Bombay Times, Tiger did deny dating Disha Patani and also said that even though they aren't dating, the affair rumours are good for Baaghi 2.
Tiger On Disha
Speaking about his equation with Disha, he said, "We always go around...all the time. Going around doesn't mean we're dating. You do go around with friends, right? I go around with my guy friends also, which no one cares about."
Tiger Trusts Disha Implicitly
"Besides, have Disha and I ever indulged in PDA or anything. Today, I can say that she is one of those few people who I can trust implicitly and is very open, straightforward and honest."
Disha's An Exception
"I don't have too many friends and I don't open up easily with people, but she's an exception. And all this curiosity around whether our relationship is true or not is good for our film. People are eager to see our chemistry."
Tiger On Doing Only Action-oriented Films
"I'm blessed to have an identity so early on in my career. Action is the reason I have found acceptance from people. Children, in particular, like the fact that I do stunts.
Many parents have told me that their children want to take up martial arts like me. That being the case, why should I change anything?"
Tiger On Performing Risky Stunts
"If I think about what could go wrong before I perform an action sequence, it's bound to go wrong. Or, I will end up not giving it my 100 per cent, and I don't want to do that. As an actor, it's a personal high for me to give every scene my everything, so that the audience gets the worth for their money."
Tiger Does Want To Raise The Bar With His Each Film
"It's my duty to entertain them thoroughly, I have expectations to live up to. Why would anyone pay to watch my movies if I don't give them what they want?
That also means that I have to raise the bar with each film, so that they keep coming back," said Tiger.
On the work front, Baaghi 2 will release on March 30, 2018.