- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutarai Are In Uniforms! View Pic
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
- Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 2 Beats Lifetime Collections Of Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2!
- Student Of The Year 2 Posters Are Out Featuring Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria! See Here
- Student Of The Year 2: This Tiger Shroff Film Goes On Floors But Where Are The Leading Ladies?
- Baaghi 2 Monday Box Office Report! This Tiger Shroff Starrer Is Galloping Towards 100 Crore Mark
- Is Tiger Shroff Starrer Rambo Shelved?
- Baaghi 2: Meet The Tony Jaa of B-town; Akshay Kumar & Hrithik Roshan Are All Praise For Tiger Shroff
- Baaghi 2 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Report! This Tiger Shroff Film Continues Its Dream Run
- Disha Patani On Her Struggling Days: I Had Just Rs. 500 With Me When I Came To Mumbai
- Baaghi 2 Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
Baaghi 2 is in tremendous buzz owing to twomajor factors - high-octane action sequences performed by Tiger Shroff and the first collaboration of alleged lovebirds, Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani for a film. While, fans already consider them as a 'couple', Tiger Shroff yet again denies dating Disha Patani and rather gave a surprising reply, when asked about his equation with Disha!
While, speaking to Bombay Times, Tiger did deny dating Disha Patani and also said that even though they aren't dating, the affair rumours are good for Baaghi 2.
Tiger On Disha
Speaking about his equation with Disha, he said, "We always go around...all the time. Going around doesn't mean we're dating. You do go around with friends, right? I go around with my guy friends also, which no one cares about."
Tiger Trusts Disha Implicitly
"Besides, have Disha and I ever indulged in PDA or anything. Today, I can say that she is one of those few people who I can trust implicitly and is very open, straightforward and honest."
Disha's An Exception
"I don't have too many friends and I don't open up easily with people, but she's an exception. And all this curiosity around whether our relationship is true or not is good for our film. People are eager to see our chemistry."
Tiger On Doing Only Action-oriented Films
"I'm blessed to have an identity so early on in my career. Action is the reason I have found acceptance from people. Children, in particular, like the fact that I do stunts.
Many parents have told me that their children want to take up martial arts like me. That being the case, why should I change anything?"
Tiger On Performing Risky Stunts
"If I think about what could go wrong before I perform an action sequence, it's bound to go wrong. Or, I will end up not giving it my 100 per cent, and I don't want to do that. As an actor, it's a personal high for me to give every scene my everything, so that the audience gets the worth for their money."
Tiger Does Want To Raise The Bar With His Each Film
"It's my duty to entertain them thoroughly, I have expectations to live up to. Why would anyone pay to watch my movies if I don't give them what they want?
That also means that I have to raise the bar with each film, so that they keep coming back," said Tiger.
On the work front, Baaghi 2 will release on March 30, 2018.