- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria Look Like A Dream
- Disha Patani On Affair Rumours With Tiger Shroff: It’s Part Of The Game
- Jackie Shroff: I Am proud Of Tiger Shroff's Achievements!
- Student Of The Year 2: Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutarai Are In Uniforms! View Pic
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
- Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 2 Beats Lifetime Collections Of Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2!
- Student Of The Year 2 Posters Are Out Featuring Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey & Tara Sutaria! See Here
- Student Of The Year 2: This Tiger Shroff Film Goes On Floors But Where Are The Leading Ladies?
- Baaghi 2 Monday Box Office Report! This Tiger Shroff Starrer Is Galloping Towards 100 Crore Mark
- Is Tiger Shroff Starrer Rambo Shelved?
- Baaghi 2: Meet The Tony Jaa of B-town; Akshay Kumar & Hrithik Roshan Are All Praise For Tiger Shroff
- Baaghi 2 First Weekend (3 Days) Box Office Report! This Tiger Shroff Film Continues Its Dream Run
- Disha Patani On Her Struggling Days: I Had Just Rs. 500 With Me When I Came To Mumbai
Tiger Shroff says, in his 4-year-old career, he has realised that rather than succumbing to pressures of the industry, moving forward is the only way. The actor, who is the son of veteran star Jackie Shroff, says he is in a hurry to create his own identity.
"Because of the pressure, I am trying to climb ladders much faster... I'm blessed to be in the position that I am today -- to have that acceptance and (to be able to) say that I am my own man, I am not just Jackie Shroff's son. It's what I have set out to do, to create my own identity," Shroff told PTI in an interview here.
The 28-year-old star is aware of his pluses and his connection with the youth is one such that he wants to cultivate further by inspiring them. "I want to inspire the uninspired. I want to move people and stir some emotion. I want to create a revolution. I have sort of initiated a spark in people. Most of my fans are children.
"That's a huge booster for me as they are the most honest members in the audience. They are the future of the country. And if I am leading them, inspiring them in the right way, it's a great feeling," Shroff says. The actor is looking forward to the release of "Baaghi 2", a sequel to his 2016 action movie, which cemented his position as Bollywood's latest action star. He faced failure with the two subsequent films -- "A Flying Jatt" and "Munna Micheal" and Shroff admits that it was hard on him.
Tiger Shroff Is Emotionally Connected To His Films
"I'm very tough on myself. I'm very emotionally connected to my films and the people who work with on them. When a film doesn't work it sort of puts me in a dark space, until I start working on the next. So, it's a brief period. Learning from my failures had only helped me get better. I've never been as confident as a performer as I am today," he says.
Baaghi Is A Boon
Almost all the big stars have hitched their wagons to different film franchises and Tiger believes being a part of something like this early in his career is a boon. The third sequel has already been announced.
Baaghi 3 In The Pipeline
"The sequel is being released within two years of the original. For me, that's a huge achievement. There are expectations as the first one was a massive hit," said Tiger Shroff.
"The pressure is on but we have scaled up things in every way. It's a beautiful love story to drive everything forward, especially the action. It has an emotional quotient, it's not just a show reel," he adds. Featuring Disha Patani as the female lead, Baaghi 2, releases this Friday.