- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone SLAYS It Like A Boss! View Pictures
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Tell Staff Not To Take Leave During Their Wedding; Dates Finalised
Deepika Padukone is on cloud nine after the success of her recently released film Padmaavat. After facing so many hurdles, her movie finally saw the light of the day and audience is all praise for the actress.
In a recent interview to Pinkvilla, Deepika Padukone revealed that she was so passionate about this movie that she would have given her life, if she had to, to make Padmaavat hit the screens. Read her interview below.
Did She Feel Depressed?
No, I don't think. I would have given my life to if I had to to make this film release because that is my right as a citizen of this country it is the right of everyone to ensure that when you create something, people have the opportunity to view and to see and to enjoy and to experience.
I Was Very Very Certain
So, if this film took me down that path where I would have to go to extreme way to whatever it took to make this film release, I would have done that.But no, I didn't lose faith in that sense. I was very very certain that it would release. Yes, I can say that I wasn't sure when it was going to happen, but I was very very sure that it would happen at some point.
Meanwhile, in another interview with India Today's Rahul Kanwal, she said she would like to be a part of Padmaavat 2 if it ever gets made. She said, "It's important to make and create and express." When asked about the threats she said, ''You can take my feet. I like my nose."
When Asked About Getting More Fee Than Her Co-stars
"I think I deserve it. It's not about deserving more than somebody else, it's about deserving what I think is right about myself.''
"Padmavati wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't been through the Leela experience or Mastani experience. All of those experiences have enabled me to do what I have done in this film."
Sanjay Is Planning To Make More Films With Deepika
In a recent interview to a daily, Sanjay Leela Bhansali said, "Deepika is so fabulous; she is such a jaan. I just love her. All her hard work and brilliance that she brings to the set is effortless. She does her preparation but there is none of the ‘I am prepared for a role' heaviness around her. It is done with so much silence.''
I Am Not Done With Her Yet
It's such a pleasure to work with someone who does what she is doing at that moment with absolute honesty. She's an actor who feels so honestly and simply, but her performances are detailed and nuanced. I'm not done with her yet.