- Prabhas Rejected This Blockbuster Film Opposite Deepika Padukone For Not Getting A Meaty Role!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
- Lake Como: Pics Of Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding Destination Will Take Your Breath Away
- While Facing Trolls For Mulk, Anubhav Sinha Is Taking Inspiration From Deepika Padukone!
- Ex-lovers Katrina Kaif & Salman Khan To Follow Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone's Footsteps!
- Deepika Padukone Becomes The First B-Town Celebrity To Make It To The A-List Area At Madame Tussauds
- After Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor To Get A Wax Statue At Madame Tussauds!
- Madame Tussauds: Deepika Padukone To Join Katrina Kaif, Shahrukh Khan, Big B & Others In London
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
Deepika Padukone is on cloud nine after the success of her recently released film Padmaavat. After facing so many hurdles, her movie finally saw the light of the day and audience is all praise for the actress.
In a recent interview to Pinkvilla, Deepika Padukone revealed that she was so passionate about this movie that she would have given her life, if she had to, to make Padmaavat hit the screens. Read her interview below.
Did She Feel Depressed?
No, I don't think. I would have given my life to if I had to to make this film release because that is my right as a citizen of this country it is the right of everyone to ensure that when you create something, people have the opportunity to view and to see and to enjoy and to experience.
I Was Very Very Certain
So, if this film took me down that path where I would have to go to extreme way to whatever it took to make this film release, I would have done that.But no, I didn't lose faith in that sense. I was very very certain that it would release. Yes, I can say that I wasn't sure when it was going to happen, but I was very very sure that it would happen at some point.
Meanwhile, in another interview with India Today's Rahul Kanwal, she said she would like to be a part of Padmaavat 2 if it ever gets made. She said, "It's important to make and create and express." When asked about the threats she said, ''You can take my feet. I like my nose."
When Asked About Getting More Fee Than Her Co-stars
"I think I deserve it. It's not about deserving more than somebody else, it's about deserving what I think is right about myself.''
"Padmavati wouldn't have been possible if I hadn't been through the Leela experience or Mastani experience. All of those experiences have enabled me to do what I have done in this film."
Sanjay Is Planning To Make More Films With Deepika
In a recent interview to a daily, Sanjay Leela Bhansali said, "Deepika is so fabulous; she is such a jaan. I just love her. All her hard work and brilliance that she brings to the set is effortless. She does her preparation but there is none of the ‘I am prepared for a role' heaviness around her. It is done with so much silence.''
I Am Not Done With Her Yet
It's such a pleasure to work with someone who does what she is doing at that moment with absolute honesty. She's an actor who feels so honestly and simply, but her performances are detailed and nuanced. I'm not done with her yet.