- Rajkummar Rao On Scary Incidents During Stree Shooting; Was Told Not To Use Perfume At Night
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Trailer: Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Take On An Important Subject!
- Prabhas Must Be Feeling Proud Of His Co-Star; Shraddha Kapoor Is Doing Her Own Stunts For Saaho
- Stree Trailer Out: Shraddha Kapoor-Rajkummar Rao’s Film Looks Every Bit Entertaining
- Rajkummar Rao- Shraddha Kapoor's Stree First Look Poster Comes With A Warning!
- It's Finally Happening! Shahid Kapoor & Mira Rajput Come Together For A Project
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
The shooting of Shree Narayan Singh's Batti Gul Meter Chalu is currently going in full swing in Uttarakhand.
Last week, we had brought you few pictures of the leading man Shahid Kapoor from the film's sets. Well now, check out Shraddha Kapoor's first look from this flick which has been released by the makers. The actress recently joined the shooting schedule and is quite excited for this new journey...
Make Your Morning Good With Shraddha's Infectious Smile
The actress is seen wearing a cute monkey cap and is all smiles! Time to fall in love with her all over again.
Before kick-starting the shoot, the chirpy actress had posted on Twitter, " Day 1 on ‘Batti Gul Meter Chalu' excited to start this new journey! See you on set Shahid Kapoor! Wish me luck guys!"
Meet Lalita Nautiyal Aka Nauti
Earlier while speaking about her role, producer Prerna Arora had revealed, "She's a bubbly girl and quite notorious in the first half of the film. Post interval, her character undergoes a transformation and with her behaviour, her look will also change." She plays a small-town girl with a mind of her own.
Meanwhile we also came across pictures of Shraddha shooting for the film where she is seen clad in a simple kurta and jeans.
Batti Gul Meter Chalu Marks The Return Of Shahid Kapoor As A Chocolate Boy
Shahid plays a young local boy from Uttarakhand who is a diehard romantic.The costume designer duo has been working with artisans in villages of the North Indian state and sourcing fabrics locally to ensure authenticity. The actor will be wearing lots of bright sweaters and jackets since the story unfolds in winter.
Yami Gautam Is Also A Part Of The Film
The actress essays the role of a lawyer like Shahid's character. She was earlier quoted as saying, "There aren't many references on screen for my character, but honestly that makes the prep even more exciting. I am working on my dialect and my language, and what better source than Hindi literature. I am also looking forward to my prep with Shree and the cast as the best comes out when the entire team collaborates."
Batti Gul Meter Chalu is a quirky love story with an underlying social message and narrates the story of a man's fight against power distribution companies.