- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Salman Khan Walked Out Of Dhoom 4 For This Reason & No, It's Not Abhishek Bachchan
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Aishwarya Rai Gets Replaced By Taapsee Pannu In Shailesh R Singh's Next?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's Awkwardness Caught On Camera: Fans Claim There's A Catfight
- After Being Slammed By Netizens, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Proves She Doesn't Give A Damn To Trolls!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Receives Flak For Aaradhya's Raksha Bandhan Pic; Fans Call Her A Clingy Mom
- Raksha Bandhan 2018: 4 Movies That Showed How The Brother-Sister Bond Is The Strongest
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
- RIP Atal Bihari Vajpayee: When Aishwarya Rai, SRK, Big B & Others Shared The Stage With The Leader
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
The Chief Minister of Tripura, Biplab Deb said that Diana Hayden did not deserve to win the Miss World title and heaped praises only on Aishwarya Rai saying that she's the only one who actually deserved to win the crown. He even called Aishwarya Rai a "quintessential Indian woman" and looked down upon Diana Hayden.
"Indian beauty should ideally look like Goddesses Lakshmi and Saraswati. Diana Hayden did not deserve to win the Miss World crown. Actually, it was part of a fixed plan which was hatched keeping in mind the interests of the international market. Aishwarya Rai's victory was well deserved as she represents the quintessential Indian woman," TOI quoted the Chief Minister as saying.
Chief Minister Biplab Deb Further Ranted
"Indian women did not use cosmetics or shampoo. We washed our hair with ‘methi' water to prevent hairfall and bathed with mud. Beauty contest organisers are international marketing mafia that tried to capture a market of 125 crore Indians with their move."
CM's Media Advisor Sanjay Mishra Clarified Biplab Deb's Weird Statement
"The chief minister made the remark on Diana Hayden in the context of how international cosmetic companies fix the outcome of beauty pageants to capture the market in a particular country. The chief minister was only trying to promote India's own traditional ways."
Internet Existed In Ancient India!
Apart from the Diana Hayden and Aishwarya Rai statements, the Chief Minister of Tripura, Biplab Deb previously stated that the Internet was first invented in ancient India and had satellite communications as well during those days.
Here's What CM Biplab Deb Said
"Communication was possible because our technology was sophisticated and developed during those times. We had internet and a satellite communication system. It is not like internet or media wasn't available in the age of Mahabharata."