- Do You Know The Malayalam Actress Who Competed With Aishwarya Rai & Sushmita Sen?
- What Happened When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Bumped Into Mahira Khan At Cannes? Get Ready For SURPRISE!
- Is She Still Angry? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Blasting PR Team Over Instagram Goof Up
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Strikes A Pose With Daughter Aaradhya & Helen Mirren!
- Cannes 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Takes Away Our Breath In An Ivory Shiny Gown On Day 2!
- CANNES 2018: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shows NO MERCY At The Red Carpet; Look Inspired By A Butterfly
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Instagram Debut GONE WRONG; Blasts Her Team As Fans Doubt Its Authenticity
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
- Abhishek Bachchan Confesses Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Became VERY INSECURE After The Birth Of Aaradhya!
- Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Declared World’s Most Admired Women Of 2018!
- STRANGE! Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan SKIP The Birthday Bash Of Jaya Bachchan? See Inside Pictures
The Chief Minister of Tripura, Biplab Deb said that Diana Hayden did not deserve to win the Miss World title and heaped praises only on Aishwarya Rai saying that she's the only one who actually deserved to win the crown. He even called Aishwarya Rai a "quintessential Indian woman" and looked down upon Diana Hayden.
"Indian beauty should ideally look like Goddesses Lakshmi and Saraswati. Diana Hayden did not deserve to win the Miss World crown. Actually, it was part of a fixed plan which was hatched keeping in mind the interests of the international market. Aishwarya Rai's victory was well deserved as she represents the quintessential Indian woman," TOI quoted the Chief Minister as saying.
Chief Minister Biplab Deb Further Ranted
"Indian women did not use cosmetics or shampoo. We washed our hair with ‘methi' water to prevent hairfall and bathed with mud. Beauty contest organisers are international marketing mafia that tried to capture a market of 125 crore Indians with their move."
CM's Media Advisor Sanjay Mishra Clarified Biplab Deb's Weird Statement
"The chief minister made the remark on Diana Hayden in the context of how international cosmetic companies fix the outcome of beauty pageants to capture the market in a particular country. The chief minister was only trying to promote India's own traditional ways."
Internet Existed In Ancient India!
Apart from the Diana Hayden and Aishwarya Rai statements, the Chief Minister of Tripura, Biplab Deb previously stated that the Internet was first invented in ancient India and had satellite communications as well during those days.
Here's What CM Biplab Deb Said
"Communication was possible because our technology was sophisticated and developed during those times. We had internet and a satellite communication system. It is not like internet or media wasn't available in the age of Mahabharata."