- Maanayata Dutt To Produce Sanjay Dutt's Upcoming Movie Blockbuster Gang?
- Sanjay Dutt: Hope My Wife Doesn't Pamper My Children The Way My Mother Did Me
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Is Sanjay Dutt's Second Wife Richa Sharma Upset After Watching Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Sanju?
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Sanjay Dutt To Pen Autobiography Next Year
- When Sanjay Dutt Wanted To Marry Tina Munim: I Don’t Like Her To Expose Herself On-screen
- Kumar Gaurav Birthday Special: When Sanjay Dutt Said He Can Shed Blood For Him!
- Sanju Box Office Collection Day 11: The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Refuses To Slow Down!
Instagram recently started a new feature called 'ask me any question' and our B-town brigade are totally diggin' into it. Sanjay Dutt is a doting father to his daughters Iqra and Trishala and had previously even mentioned that he would go to great lengths to fulfill their wishes. Trishala was recently seen using the new Instagram feature where fans asked her questions about her equation with her father Sanjay Dutt.
Without mincing her words, Trishala opened like never-before and gave heart-felt answers to whatever she was being asked. Here's what she had to share with her Instafam-
Trishala On How It Feels To Be 'Sanjay Dutt's Daughter'
The star kid replied, "Honestly, it feels normal. He's like any other father. When I'm with him, it feels like I'm with my dad. It doesn't feel any different than wht you probably feel when you are with your father."
Sanjay Dutt Is Very Funny
Trishala further revealed that her father Sanjay Dutt is "actually very funny" and that she admires his sense of humour.
Is Trishala Like Her Mother Or Her Father?
When asked if she's more like her mother or father, Trishala said: "My attitude and temper is like my dad. My kindness, gentleness and loving side is from my mom."
Trishala Is Badass Like Her Dad
Trishala further added, "My giving side and style is from both my parents," and said that in "certain aspects" she's "badass like her dad."
On How It Feels To Be Living Without Her Parents
"It's fine, I guess. I never lived with them to begin with (I did but I was so young I don't remember much) so I can't really answer how it feels living without them."
Wait, What She's Not Interested In Following Her Dad's Footsteps!
When a fan asked her, "If Bollywood offers you a good movie what would be your reply?' To this, she said, "Thank you, But No."