- Salman Khan’s Film ‘Loveratri’ Starring Aayush Sharma In Trouble!
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- Yogita Bihani Says Working With Superstar Salman Khan Has Been The Best Experience Of Her Life
- Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Launch Date Revealed; Race 3 Team To Promote Film On His Show!
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Tubelight's Failure To Be Blamed? Salman Khan Breaks Silence On Rejecting Remo D Souza's Dance Film
When it comes to the most eligible bachelors of the tinsel town, superstar Salman Khan's name definitely tops the list. In fact, many have even taken potshots at his 'single' status in their films. But Salman being Salman has successfully dodged the question about his marriage whenever asked.
However the actor finally revealed the real reason and we bet you won't be quite surprised by it. Scroll down to read more...
The Reason Came As A Shock To Us
As per a Pinkvilla report, at a recent event when Salman was asked the quintessential marriage question, the actor quipped, "Marriage has become such a big thing. You spend lakhs and lakhs and crores of money in getting somebody married. I can't afford. That's the reason I am a single man."
He further added that his father, screenplay writer Salim Khan, got married in just Rs 180 and hence has been able to bring his 5 kids up.
Salman Is Curious To Know About This
Recently in one of TV interviews when he was asked about his marriage, Salman had answered, "I am very much delighted to see so many people care about my marriage and are worried about it. However, it wonders me that, what will be the benefit of people from my marriage? Nothing. So there's no as such answer. Neither it's no nor it's yes and not even may be. But when it will happen, it will or may be it will not take place."
His Blunt Reply
Earlier when quizzed about his plans of settling down, Salman said, "Now, say if someone comes and asks me something straight up, like this whole marriage shit. They're really not interested, you know that. They just want to chhapo that marriage thingy. That pisses me off. For me, I think marriage is a waste of money!"
Wait, What! He Doesn't Believe In Love
"I don't believe in love at all. I don't think there's any reason for the word 'love' to exist. The word is 'need'. It depends on whose need is more. Or who you might need at some point. But she may not need you at all. This can also turn the other way round when you don't need her sometimes. So, basically, the need has got to be equal at all times. Which may or may not happen."
Salman On Speculations About His Marriage With Rumoured Flame Iulia Vantur
Rumours flew thick when Salman attended Preity Zinta's marriage reception with his rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur. Later when a leading daily asked the superstar about the speculations, he had lashed out, "Yes, we did go to that party, but am I not allowed to go anywhere with anybody? So, if I am seen outside with any woman, will I be married off to her?
One has to understand one's responsibility towards a woman. The media keeps saying, "Salman will get married on this date or that date." But when it (marriage) doesn't happen, it's only the girl who suffers. Aise bolke aapne uski izzat ki dhajjiyan hi udaa di (you have stripped her of all her respect).
They (the media) have dishonoured a woman regardless of whether she is an Indian or a foreigner. In such cases, the media gives hope to the woman and puts pressure on me. And this is not good; I also look like an insensitive person, who is not interested in getting married."
On the work front, the actor will be next seen in Race 3 and Kick 2.