- Will Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Let It Happen? EXES Abhishek & Rani Mukerji Are Eager To Work Together!
- Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne 2018 Winners List: Rajkumar Hirani & Rani Mukerji Win Big
- Rani Mukerji Hoists The Indian National Flag At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Rani Mukerji, Vicky Kaushal, Rajkumar Hirani Kickstart The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne, Pics!
- A Rare Clip Of Aishwarya Rai & Rani Mukerji Before Their Ugliest Spat Over Shahrukh's Chalte Chalte
- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
Just like Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji too took a break from acting for her daughter. Now the actress is making a comeback to Bollywood with Hichki.
While Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is not thinking about the second child, her contemporary Rani Mukerji has already started planning for another baby. If you are not aware, Rani gave birth to daughter Adira in 2015. Read what the actress revealed to Hindustan Times in a candid chat.
I Will Plan More The Second Time
Rani Mukerji said, "I am experiencing motherhood for the first time. Maybe I will plan more the second time around.''
We Were Nervous The First Time
''I guess the first time we are nervous and anxious about everything around the baby. When Adira was born, I believed I had to be with my child every second and that she has to have my time. I wanted to be part of all the milestones she achieves."
Adira Always Wants Me
"Now, it is getting more difficult for me, since Adira wants me there. And the attachment grows too. So, I have to plan it better now. I thought that when she grows up, things will be easier for me, but it's not."
On Being A Working Mother
"If staying at home and raising a child makes you happy, then that's great. But there are women who like to work and at the same time, want to raise their child too. You can't ask a woman why she wants to work."
A Cute Revelation About Adira
Rani also said that her daughter recognizes her when she sees her photos, "Adira recognizes me when she sees my picture on the phone or in the papers.''
Earlier She Had Said...
In an interview to a daily, Rani Mukerji had said, "I can't have a huge family as I think I have missed the bus. I should have started long time ago. But I can always try for a second child."
On Her Comeback
"The two years' break I took for my baby, I told my director I might not do it. I am too domesticated. He said if we work around the timing.''
I Should Never Forget..
''I asked him I don't know if I can act. When I went for the first day of the shoot for Hichki, I found it so easy. And (thought) I should never forget that this is who I am."