- Aamir Khan REVEALS His First Salary For Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak & It Will Leave You Surprised!
- What Happened When Aamir Khan Told Rajkumar Hirani That He Wants To Play Sanjay Dutt?
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Regret Rejecting Big Banner Films Starring Shahrukh Khan & Aamir Khan?
- WAIT, WHAT! Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Copy Aamir Khan's Unique Instagram Strategy?
- 30 Years Of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: When Aamir Khan Stuck The Posters Of The Film On Autos In Night
- Will Shahrukh, Aamir & Salman Khan Support Deepika Padukone's Stand On Gender Pay Disparity?
- Katrina Kaif On Working With Shahrukh, Salman & Aamir Khan: They Can Only Help Me Become Better!
- Aamir Khan: In Five Years From Today, Maharashtra Shouldn't Be Needing Paani Foundation!
- Aamir Khan Visits Colleges To Pin-up His Paani Foundation Posters On The Notice Board!
- Good Lord, Finally! Aamir Khan Explains His Character In-depth In Thugs Of Hindostan
- Aamir Khan Suggests Changes In Mogul Script, Does Not Want The Film To Focus On This Controversy?
Aamir Khan is known to be quite reclusive with it comes to his personal life. However yesterday on the eve of Valentine's Day, the superstar made some candid confessions when it came to matters of heart.
The actor spilled the beans about how he was besotted by a girl when he was 10 years old. But, his love story remained incomplete because of this reason. Scroll down to read more...
It All Began When
Aamir tweeted that the track 'Pehla Nasha' from his film 'Jo Jeeta Wahi Sikandar' is his favourite Valentine song.
Soon #AamirKaPehlaNasha began trending with Twitter users from across India asking Aamir to share his first memory of love. Soon the request reached Aamir who decided to share his 'unrequited' love story.
Aamir Talks About His 'Pehla Pyaar'
Reminiscing about his first love, Aamir shared a video where he revealed, "Believe it or not, I fell in love for the first time when I was 10 years old... Very few people know this."
He First Saw Her At His Tennis Coaching Class
"I had joined tennis coaching and there was a group of 40-50 children there. There was a girl who was a part of it, and I was stunned to see her."
Love At First Sight
"It was ‘pehla nasha' when I first saw her." Ahem ahem!
He Would Think About Her Day And Night
"I fell head over heels in love with her and was totally besotted by her. I used to think of her day and night."
A Silent Lover
"I never mustered the courage to express my feelings to her. I was too young and she was of the same age. She was beautiful."
Aamir Wanted To Impress Her
"I used to practice a lot because I used to come first and go last. I wanted to impress her also," revealed Aamir.
This Is Heart-Breaking!
"But after one year or so, her family left the city. It was unrequited love... Silent love which could never get fulfilled. I could never even say it."
Aamir Always Felt He Was Unlucky In Love Until This Woman Entered His Life
" The interesting thing is when two, three times I fell in love, it was always unrequited love. I was never lucky in love. But now I am." (he is married to Kiran Rao)
The actor further said he has a special emotion in his heart for lovers who fall in love but they don't get the love they want.
Oh, haven't some of us too been through an unrequited love story just like him?