- Urvashi Rautela Copies Gigi Hadid's Post To Slam Media; Ends Up Getting TROLLED Instead!
- Urvashi Rautela: Having A Glamorous Personality Is Not Enough, I Need Good Acting Abilities
- Is Hardik Pandya Cheating On Elli Avram? The Cricketer Spotted Flirting With Urvashi Rautela!
- Hate Story 4 Is NOT An Erotic Thriller, Says Karan Wahi
- Red Hot & Best Pictures From Hate Story 4!
- Hate Story 4 Review: The Revenge Is More On Us; Blame It On The Terrible Acting!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
- Hate Story 4 HOT Pictures From The Song Badnaamiyan!
- OMG! Urvashi Rautela Spreading FAKE RUMOURS About Affair With Pulkit Samrat; He SLAMS Her For LYING
- The Hot Urvashi Rautela Sizzles In 'Aashiq Banaya Aapne' Song! View Here
- It's Not Just About S*x! Karan Wahi Reveals Why He Chose Hate Story 4 As His Bollywood Debut
- Urvashi Rautela's Hate Story 4 Has A New Twist! Read Details
Urvashi Rautela starrer Hate Story 4 hit the theatres on March 9, 2018 and the actress has been swirled into a controversy for her 'Draupadi' dialogue where she says, "Draupadi ke toh paanch Pandav the... yahan toh sirf do hain." The 'Draupadi' dialogue apparently comes at a time when Urvashi Rautela two-times the brothers, played by Karan Wahi and Vivan Bhathena.
The dialogue didn't go down well with a few netizens as they spewed venom againt the actress and some went ahead with death threats, while the others were having a good time trolling! Also, Urvashi Rautela slammed the them all for poking their nose unwantedly and asked everyone to watch the movie instead. She said nowhere has she or the movie poked fun at any religious sentiments. She opened up to Hindustan Times by saying,
Completely Shocked & Speechless
"I was shocked and speechless when I started receiving death threats. I felt vulnerable. It (receiving death threats) has been happening quite often these days, especially in our industry. First, it happened with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmaavat, and now with our film."
On Screen Persona Is Not Off Screen Persona!
"People need to understand that whatever they see us saying on screen, we are not doing it on our own. There are dialogue writers for a movie, there is a script to be followed... whatever my character says is not a reflection on my personal opinion or principles in life."
Nobody's Religious Sentiments Were Hurt
"However, we, as a team, don't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments. I value our holy books and epics," said Urvashi Rautela to Hindustan Times.
Indians Are Heavily Influenced By Cinema
"The controversy today is about tolerance, sentiment, and presentation of historical facts, and Indians gets heavily influenced by cinema. I feel that there should be no political interference. I suggest people to watch the movie before making judgements."
Hate Story 4 Is A Female-centric Film
"It's a revenge drama, yes. So, the ethos of the franchise is retained. However, it's all about the woman (in Hate Story 4). It's neither an abala naari saga nor a revengeful chick track, but about a balanced girl, making calculative moves. It's very female-centric."
Real Life Vs Reel Life
"When you have lived that kind of life, and when you are portraying it on screen, it becomes easier. But here, the character has multiple layers and complexities, which in real life, I don't possess. There are scenes in the movie, which (after enactment) took (me) a great deal of time to come out of."