- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Anushka Sharma On Sui Dhaaga Memes: 'They Are Hilarious'! View The Funny Memes
- Finally! Varun Dhawan Accepts That Nepotism Exists In Bollywood; Says It's Not Good
Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma will be sharing screen space for the first time in Yash Raj Film's Sui Dhaaga- Made In India. The makers released the trailer of the film few days back and the audience gave it a thumbs up. Sui Dhaaga has Varun essaying the role of a tailor. Anushka on the other hand, plays his wife who is also an embroiderer.
The duo are currently busy promoting the film which is all set to hit the big screens next month. Recently while speaking to India Today, Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma made a shocking revelation when asked about their experience of working with each other for the first time-
Anushka Started Respecting Varun After This Film
"I started to really respect and like Varun when he did Badlapur, which was very early on in his career and he had just done Student of the Year," the actress was quoted as saying.
We Are All Ears Here!
Anushka said, "Varun and me actually could have been the greatest friends in the history of film fraternity."
These Two Actors Played Villain In Their Friendship
They told India Today, "There are two actors who stood between us and in the middle of our friendship. One is Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor."
That's Quite Unbelievable
"They knew we would become friends and change cinema history. They spread rumours about us - that we didn't like each other and all of that. They came in the path of our true friendship." Hahaha, we really like how Varun and Anushka pulled Ranbir-Arjun's leg. We wonder what the two actors have to say about this!
Meanwhile, Look At Varun
He recently posed with his co-star Anushka in a heirloom sari and we don't know who wore it better!