- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Rajkummar Rao Nails It Like A Boss; All Thanks To His Role In Stree!
- Varun Dhawan: I Love Films For The Craft, Not The Money!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- 'Are You Stupid?' Varun Dhawan Reacts To Alia Bhatt's Pay Hike
- Bigg Boss 12: All The Things You Can Look Forward To Witnessing In The Premiere Episode!
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
After being tight-lipped about his relationship with his childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal for a long time, Varun Dhawan has opened up like never before about her in his latest interview with Filmfare. The 'Sui Dhaaga' actor, who has graced the magazine's cover for this month, spoke about his wedding plans, the influence of Natasha in his life and other things. While the actor was not very vocal about her earlier, the couple made it kind of official this year by attending Sonam Kapoor's wedding reception together.
Here's what Varun had to say in the interview.
Varun On Finally Opening Up About His Relationship With Natasha
"I didn't care about all this even before. If you dig up some files from three years back, you'll see us together at several places. I've always been comfortable about it. The idea was to make the other person comfortable. Everyone is not born in the industry. So everyone's not as excited to be part of the glamour world."
'She Understands Why I Get Clicked'
"She's okay with it. She believes I'm the actor. I'm the one entertaining people. So, she understands why I get clicked. But she doesn't understand what she has to do with it."
On Being In A Relationship With Someone Who Isn't From The Film Industry
Varun told Filmfare, "Yeah, it's amazing. We were in school together. So we've got a lot of common friends. I have a life besides the movies. There are so many other things that we discuss apart from films."
Varun On Natasha's Influence In His Life
"I decided to do a film like Badlapur or October because of her. It's because of her and some of our friends that I do slightly different films. They like such kind of cinema. What's special about our relationship is that I have someone, who isn't with me just because I'm an actor. It's amazing to have someone like that in your life. We bond over each other and that's the main thing. We've known each other for too long, so the connection is deep. It's like family. It's always been so."
This Is How Natasha Reacts To Reports Of His Alleged Affairs
"She doesn't react. Honestly, it doesn't matter now. She's read so many stories. Even when I'm with her, there's a story of me being somewhere else. She's grown used to it by now. We've never let that be part of our relationship. I've always wanted to have a world outside films. My first love is films and everyone in my life knows that. After that come Natasha, my family and my friends. I just don't make relationships to let go of them."
Do We Hear The Wedding Bells Ringing Soon?
To this Varun said, "I'm for it. I don't know when. But I'm totally for it for sure."