Subscribe to Filmibeat
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Kareena Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor starrer Veere Di Wedding has a new release date on June 1, 2018 and the film-makers are excited about the release as they believe the film will usher a new era in Bollywood. Rhea Kapoor opened up by saying,
"We are hoping that Veere Di Wedding will usher in a new phase in the Hindi film industry. Nothing like this has been attempted before and we hope it's a fun ride for the audience." Ekta Kapoor was also quoted as saying, "This is definitely going to be a wedding to remember. We are happy to announce that Veere Di Wedding will release on the 1st June 2018."
Veere Di Wedding is touted to be India's first chick flick and is being compared as the female version of Dil Chahta Hai, which starred Aamir Khan, Saif Ali Khan and Akshaye Khanna. The film ended up being a superhit at the box office and became a voice for the younger generation. We're sure Veere Di Wedding would taste the same success, in the female version.
Rhea Kapoor's directorial debut stars stars Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania and is all set to hit the theatres on June 1, 2018.
For all the buzzing scoop from the world of entertainment.
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Saturday, January 13, 2018, 23:45 [IST]