- Priya Prakash Varrier WINKS Again, Revisits Amitabh Bachchan's Iconic Dialogue From Deewar!
- Priya Prakash Varrier Charges A Hefty Sum For Her Social Media Posts?
- KABHI ALVIDA NA KEHNA! Priya Prakash Varrier Pays An Emotional Tribute To Sridevi
- WOW! Priya Prakash Varrier Overtakes Mark Zuckerberg, Samantha & Others On Instagram!
- Oru Adaar Love Teaser: Crosses The 10 Million Views Mark & This Is The Real Record-breaker!
- Dear Deepika Padukone, 'WINKING SENSATION' Priya Prakash Varrier Has One Message For You!
- PICS! Priya Varrier, The 'Winking Girl' Steals The Show At Lulu Flower Festival 2018!
- Oru Adaar Love Teaser Featuring Priya Varrier Smashes The Existing YouTube Records!
- The New Sensation Priya Varrier Reveals Her Biggest Dream!
- Oru Adaar Love Teaser: Priya Prakash Varrier Is Sure To Win Your Heart Again!
- INTERESTING! Priya Prakash Varrier Is Much More Than An Actress!
- SENSATIONAL! Priya Prakash Varrier's Instagram Page Crosses A New Milestone!
It all took one wink and a glance for this gorgeous girl to take the internet by storm! We're talking about none other than Priya Prakash Varrier, who got 2.9 M followers on Instagram in just a couple of days.
Recently, while talking to Hindustan Times, Priya admitted that she has already started getting Bollywood movies offers and also talked about her favourite actor & actress.
On Getting So Much Attention
Priya told HT, "I am very happy. Don't know how to handle so much love. It's completely surreal. I'm falling short of words trying to express myself. Never expected this."
Priya On Her 'Wink' Going Viral
"The director wanted me to play with my eyebrows in a certain way. It's a mappila song (rhythmic songs in the north Kerala tradition) that has been recreated for the film.
And there's a scene where this girl and this boy converse through expressions - and the director wanted a certain mannerism. I just followed his instruction."
Priya On Her Favourite Meme
Speaking about her favourite meme, she said, "That the Indian government has declared me as a national crush was quite amusing."
"I remember someone had said that I look ugly without make-up, and reacting to that, this boy had written how people use a variety of filters to look good, so it's time we appreciated natural beauty."
Isn't That Obvious?
"My friends are more excited than I am and they've been receiving message requests from people who want to get in touch with me. They've been sending me screenshots of these messages."
"In fact, my father's colleagues also took an interest in my photos, and they were talking about it till he decided to tell them [on Monday] that it's his daughter!"
Priya On Her Bollywood Dream
Priya was quoted as saying, "I would definitely want to work in Bollywood. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is the director I would want to work with. I have got a lot of offers from Malayalam, Tamil and Bollywood. But I have not signed any other movie yet."
Who Are Priya's Fav Stars?
"Working in Bollywood is a dream. My favourites are Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh."
Priya On Her Valentine's Day Plan
"There's no one special in my life. My studies and my dream of becoming an actor are the two focal points of my life.
On Valentine's Day, I'll have to go to college because attendance is a problem. I'm not thinking much [about getting mobbed] - after all, I go to a girl's college."