TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj said he is looking forward to work with Deepika Padukone in his next directorial venture.
The Haider director has stepped in to direct Irrfan and Deepika in his next, which was earlier supposed to be helmed by Honey Trehan.
Bhardwaj has stepped in the director's shoes following creative differences with Trehan.When asked about it, the director told reporters, "I had written the script a couple of years back, and now I am directing it, and I am totally looking forward to working with Deepika (Padukone). I have loved the work she has done, and she is so beautiful, the camera loves her."
Bhardwaj said he had previously worked with Irrfan in Maqbool and cannot wait to work with him again."With Irrfan (Khan), I am doing a full feature film after a very long time.
"After 'Maqbool', I have worked with him briefly in 'Saat Khoon Maaf' and 'Haider'. So I am quite excited that I am getting to do a full film with Irrfan, where he is playing a protagonist," he added.
Meanwhile, Deepika is currently gearing up for her upcoming film, Padmavat. Rumours are rife that the film will hit the theatres on January 25 and will have a box-office clash with Akshay Kumar's Padman.
However, the official confirmation from director Sanjay Leela Bhansali or any lead stars of the film including Shahid Kapoor or Ranveer Singh, is awaited.
Inputs From PTI