- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Cannes 2018: Unlike Aishwarya Rai & Deepika, Sonam Kapoor FAILS To Grab Eyeballs On Red Carpet
- Anushka Sharma Ends Cold War With Deepika Padukone? Praises Her Cannes Look Leaving Fans Surprised
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- Cannes: Deepika Padukone Knows How To Get The Cape Game Bang On, See It For Yourself!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
Filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj said he is looking forward to work with Deepika Padukone in his next directorial venture.
The Haider director has stepped in to direct Irrfan and Deepika in his next, which was earlier supposed to be helmed by Honey Trehan.
Bhardwaj has stepped in the director's shoes following creative differences with Trehan.When asked about it, the director told reporters, "I had written the script a couple of years back, and now I am directing it, and I am totally looking forward to working with Deepika (Padukone). I have loved the work she has done, and she is so beautiful, the camera loves her."
Bhardwaj said he had previously worked with Irrfan in Maqbool and cannot wait to work with him again."With Irrfan (Khan), I am doing a full feature film after a very long time.
"After 'Maqbool', I have worked with him briefly in 'Saat Khoon Maaf' and 'Haider'. So I am quite excited that I am getting to do a full film with Irrfan, where he is playing a protagonist," he added.
Meanwhile, Deepika is currently gearing up for her upcoming film, Padmavat. Rumours are rife that the film will hit the theatres on January 25 and will have a box-office clash with Akshay Kumar's Padman.
However, the official confirmation from director Sanjay Leela Bhansali or any lead stars of the film including Shahid Kapoor or Ranveer Singh, is awaited.
Inputs From PTI