- Akshay Kumar Doesn't Approve Of Twinkle's Fantasy; Tells Her Never To Do These Two Things!
- Akshay Kumar's 51st Birthday Bash: Superstar Celebrates His Birthday With His Near & Dear Ones!
- When ‘Bobby Deol & Twinkle Khanna Caught Sun-bathing Together' Rumour Made Akshay Kumar Insecure
- Controversy Over Rustom Costume: Akshay Kumar Says He Will Support His Wife Twinkle Khanna
- Twinkle Khanna Will Take Legal Action Over 'Rustom' Costume Auction Row
- Twinkle Khanna & Other B-Town Celebs Hit The Streets To Protest Against Kathua, Unnao Rapes
When it comes to movies, Twinkle Khanna is not proud of her work as an actor and says that her films should be banned and hopes that no one watches them. The actress made her debut in Bollywood with 'Barsaat' in 1995. She went on to do films like Itihaas, Mela and others which failed to do well at the box office.
Known for her witty humour, when Twinkle was asked at her recent book launch event, which film of hers should be remade today, the actress quipped, "I have not given any hit film. Whatever films I have done should be banned and no one watches it. Most of the time, I pretend I have Alzheimer's and I don't remember my film career and it makes me happy that way."
Karan, who was in conversation with Twinkle at the launch of her book Pyjamas are Forgiving, called her a "rockstar" and "someone who breaks the stereotypes". He said, "This is an exceptional book, it has the emotional journey and it is hilarious. It is a fast read and it is the best book today."
Meanwhile, the filmmaker is all set to direct Twinkle for the first time in his career. The actress was supposed to do Karan Johar's directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai but eventually,the role fell into Rani Mukerji's lap. Twinkle joked, "For the first time Karan is going to direct me in an ad film and god save your soul as I can't act at all."
B-town celebrities Sonam Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Bobby Deol and Karan Johar attended Twinkle's book launch event to lend their support.
"I am happy to be here with Tina. I share a close bond with the family as Dimple aunty and my mom are very good friends. Tina is a wise, intelligent and forward thinking woman and we need more such women like her," Sonam was quoted as saying.
Later, her hubby actor Akshay Kumar tweeted, "Pyjamas are forgiving in nature, it's jeans that really know how to hold a grudge." This and more such witty writing in the wife's latest book, #PyjamasAreForgiving. Released today, grab your copies now!@mrsfunnybones #CheerleaderForLife."