- KBC 10: Anushka Sharma Blushes As Amitabh Bachchan Teases Her About Virat Kohli's Flying Kisses!
- Sui Dhaaga Challenge: Shahrukh Khan Is The Winner, But There's A Hilarious Twist!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Varun Dhawan And Anushka Sharma Signed As Ambassadors Of Skill India Campaign
- Koffee With Karan Season 6 Promo Out! First Episode To Air On October 21, 2018
- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Dance Deewane Grand Finale: Kolkata Boy Aalok Shaw Bags The Trophy!
- Anushka Sharma On Work-life Balance After Marriage: Our Priorities Are Very Clear In Life
- Anushka Sharma: The Sui Dhaaga Memes Are Hilarious & I Take It As A Compliment!
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Indian Idol 10: Varun Dhawan Compares Salman Ali To Salman Khan; Calls The Contestant A Real Hero!
- Anushka Sharma Continues To Promote Sui Dhaaga Despite Suffering From Bulging Disc
This morning, Anushka Sharma posted a picture of her on Twitter where she is seen busy stitching something. Well folks, before you run your horses wild we let out the secret.
The actress has started prepping up for her next film which has her sharing screen space with Varun Dhawan. Scroll down to read more details...
Keep Calm And Sew On
In the above picture, one can see Anushka trying her hand on embroidery stitch. Well, we are eager to know how the final product would turn out to be. Maybe we could expect a picture of that pretty soon from Mrs Kohli?
Varun Dhawan's First Look Too Had Piqued A Lot Of Curiosity
Last month, Varun too had shared his first look who dropped a major hint about his role in the film. If reports are to be believed then the actor is essaying the role of a tailor in the film.
Sui Dhaaga Will Hit The Shooting Floors In February
Currently Varun and Anushka are busy prepping for their roles. In one of his recent Twitter interactions, Varun had revealed that the movie is scheduled to go on floors next month.
Sui Dhaaga Will Be An Entertaining Film
Varun had earlier revealed, " From Gandhiji to Modiji, our country's leaders have always endorsed the mantra of Made in India. With Sui Dhaaga, I am proud to take their message to millions of movie lovers in a manner that is entertaining and relevant."
Coming Back To Anushka
The actress had further added, "It's a story of self-reliance that I believe will connect with every Indian. And I am really looking forward to work with Varun and the team of Maneesh and Sharat (Katariya).
Preparation Begins For Anushka
he actress is no stranger to taking up roles that are challenging and exciting at the same time. In Sui Dhaaga, Anushka will be seen transforming herself again to play the role of a self-reliant embroiderer and she has already started workshops to perfect her character before she starts filming.
Some More Details About Her Role
Producer Maneesh Sharma says, "We wanted someone who could effortlessly transform herself into a character who is intelligent, strong and expressive even in her silence. Anushka brings in the authenticity and resilient spirit as a performer and a star. Today, movie-goers want to discover and love characters that they connect with. They want to identify themselves with the story and see how convincingly and truthfully actors translate it."
How Anushka Took The Director By Surprise
"I was surprised how quickly Anushka picked up the craft of embroidery. When I saw stuff she has embroided, I thought someone has helped her. Later I found out that her preparation is not just limited to the workshop space, she is taking material home to get better at the craft. The finishing touches is the thing that gives away that you are not trained at the craft but she realised that much before I could bring it up. It feels great to see actors taking interest in things beyond what the film requires", says director Sharat Katariya.
Meanwhile, are you folks excited for this flick which is slated to release on 28th September this year? Let us know in the comment section below.