- Priyanka Chopra's Engagement Party: Why Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Will Skip It
- What Happened Between Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan? She Might Share The Truth In Her Biopic
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Breaks Silence On Plastic Surgery; Reacts To Going Under The Knife
- Fanney Khan Debacle: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Flop Saga Continues; Filmmaker Blames Her Acting Chops
- Rajkummar Rao: I Have Always Liked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares The FIRST EVER Movie Review Of Aaradhya Which Is For Fanney Khan!
- Salman Khan Remembers Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Spills His Favourite Navratri Memory That Includes Her
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Reacts To Abhishek Being Trolled For Holidaying Despite NOT Getting Work!
- Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan TAUNT Salman Khan? Reveals Why She REJECTED Bajirao Mastani & Padmaavat!
- Fanney Khan Weekend Collection: Aishwarya Rai Film Fails To Impress Audience
- Ever Seen Aaradhya Bachchan BONDING With Madhuri Dixit? Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Made It Happen [PICS]
- Fanney Khan Movie Review: Anil Kapoor's Honest Performance Deserved A Better Dream!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who's brand ambassador of Smile Train India was spotted yesterday (March 6, 2018) at its press conference in Mumbai to mark the celebration of 5,00,000 free cleft surgeries.
But in the middle of press conference a composed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan got teary-eyed and broke down as she got all emotional talking about her late father and said some really sweet words about Aaradhya.
Aishwarya Reminisces About Her Dad
"With daddy, it had to be about smile, it had to be about celebrating everything that he has taught me, that we have passed on through me to Aaradhya, it had to be about smiles."
Aish On Her Dad & Aaradhya
The Jazbaa actress further added, "The year before was, in fact, the first time, his last, that I celebrated Aaradhya and dad's birthday together. So this year was particularly emotional for us as a family."
Aishwarya On Her Parents
Earlier, while talking about her family, Aishwarya was quoted as saying, I have a very realistic family. I have always sat down without any rebellion or fight and talked out everything with them about each of my decisions."
'Aishwarya's Parents Never Handled Her Career'
"They have never handled my career or had any meetings for me. I always did that myself as in my head, this was my career.
I was a working woman and that's how I approached it right from the beginning. I would be sitting across the table and do my contractual jargon very seriously myself."
'They're Very Normal'
"My parents are not the kind who will be spoiling you and over engulfing you with compliments. They are very normal. You go to an awards function, get your awards and it's back to normal life."
Aishwarya's Mom Appreciates The Daughter She Is!
"There is no sitting around and going on and on about the moment. There is a wonderful normal atmosphere at home. While my mom had never said that to me but my mausis have told me that mum appreciates the daughter I am."
Aishwarya Said She Likes Behaving Like The Eldest Daughter
Aishwarya further added, "She won't gush to me but I am a very connected daughter. I like to behave like the eldest daughter and I thank my brother and my parents for it."
Aishwarya On Her Elder Brother
"He is three years older to me and he not only looks younger, he also behaves younger. I will behave elder than my father, mother, my brother and they have allowed for it.
And I know that it has to be their love and indulgence that they have allowed me to behave like the eldest in the family. I know that my mother likes the fact that I have just remained myself."