TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Way back in January 2014, John Abraham took everyone by surprise when he announced that he tied the knot with Priya Runchal who is a financial analyst by profession. Unlike other star wives, Priya prefers to stay away from the limelight. When asked about the reason, John had opened up in an interview in 2016, saying that, "Priya is a very private person and so am I. have been through my process in this industry, in life and I think the righteous way to go about a relationship in the future is by absolutely - I wouldn't say - not commenting, but by being really private. To a large extent, I credit the media for that, by helping us maintain privacy."
John, who is known to shy away from speaking about his personal life, recently opened up about his equation with Priya in an interview with Pinkvilla.
We Are Curious To Know Why!
"I think I've realised I'm pretty faulty. I'm probably not the perfect partner," John was quoted as saying to the online portal.
Priya Brings A Lot Of Maturity To The Relationship
John said, "I think Priya brings a lot of maturity to the relationship. A lot of sanity, a lot of stability and she's a good person. Rarely do I find people in our industry who want to stand back."
Priya Isn't Interested In Hogging The Limelight
He further added, "She's one who has chosen to stand back and say, 'Listen, I'm not interested in this space of hogging the limelight. I'd rather sit back and do some real work."
John On Priya Lending A Helping Hand
John said, "She helps me with my entire football team, startups, etc because it's not just production. We've got so many different verticals so she's the person who is actually the brains behind it all."
On The Work Front
After the blockbuster success of Parmanu, John's next is Milap Zaveri's Satyameva Jayate, co-starring Manoj Bajpayee and Aisha Sharma. The film is slated to release on 15th August.