- Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju Wins 4 Awards At The Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne!
- Alia Bhatt Reacts To Her FALL-OUT With Katrina Kaif & Why Kat STOPPED Liking Her Pics On Instagram!
- Ayan Mukerji Birthday Special: 5 Times He Gave Us Solid Friendship Goals With Ranbir Kapoor
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: If We Had To Whitewash Anyone, We Would Have Made Sanjay Mahatma Gandhi
- Ranbir Kapoor Gives An Example Of Salman Khan As He Talks About Delivering Flop Films Continuously!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Rishi & Neetu Kapoor To BREAK The Traditions Of Kapoor Clan For Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Why Did Nagarjuna Accept To Star In Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt's Brahmastra?
- Ranbir Kapoor & Amitabh Bachchan Watch Mission Impossible: Fallout In Bulgaria!
- Sanju Success Effect! Aamir Khan Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Star In Gulshan Kumar Biopic 'Mogul'?
- Sidharth Malhotra Treats Alia Bhatt RUDELY After Learning About Her Affair With Ranbir Kapoor!
Deepika Padukone was head over heels in love with Ranbir Kapoor once! She was heartbroken when he left her for Katrina Kaif. But even after that Deepika chose to remain friends with the Kapoor lad.
In an interview to a daily, Ranbir Kapoor had revealed an incident where he gave Deepika a suggestion post their break-up but Deepika did not listen to him and followed her heart instead.
When Everyone Left, We Had A Conversation
"I remember we were no longer together that time but before she had signed Cocktail, she was still living at her old home and me and Ayan had gone to her house and after everyone left, I had a conversation with her.''
Deepika Was Confused
''She was confused and I remember telling her that she had a potential to be a very big animal in this industry. I didn't think that Cocktail was the right film for her and I even told her that but she was clear about her choice. But the point is that she had given me the leeway to tell her that."
The Amount Of Love I Have For Deepika...
In the same interview, Ranbir Kapoor had said, "The amount of love I have for Deepika is like family. It's very warm, it's about care, about being proud of her.''
It's Not That Immature Kind Of Love
''The facet of love, care and respect has changed but changed for the better. It's not your immature I love her kind of feeling. It's mature and that's come with age. Also, we have both positively moved on with our lives.''
Ranbir Even Confessed That He Cheated On Deepika
In one of the interviews Ranbir Kapoor had said, "Yes, I have, out of immaturity, out of inexperience, out of taking advantage of certain temptations, out of callousness."
Why Be Committed To Someone
You realise it now, when you grow up and you value it more - why be in a relationship, why be committed to someone when you cannot be committed? I've realised that now.
There Is No Point
''That's why I don't want to jump into a relationship with anybody because ... unless you have a special bond, a special equation with somebody, somebody who you can be committed to, somebody who can trust you, who you can respect, there's no point.''
Those Who Have Come Late
Ranbir and Deepika dated for two years before they broke up in November 2009.