TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Hrithik Roshan is very close to his sister Sunaina Roshan. The actor recently shared a heart-touching post by her on his social media account. She titled it 'My Brother Duggu' and revealed how Hrithik went against all odds and fulfilled his dream to become an actor. She also talked about the struggles Hrithik went through to overcome his stammering.
Sunaina shared, "We are both born to the same parents but are totally opposite in nature. He being an introvert and me being an extrovert. I would love laughter and fun and making friends. While he would be this quiet boy having very selected few friends. He was too shy to even interact with my girlfriends."
When Hrithik Was Preparing For Krrish
"When he was preparing for his role for Krrish, he had two different perfumes, particular to his characters of Rohit (Son) and Krishna (Father), in the film."
Hrithik Would Sit & Read Aloud For Hours
"I remember watching him at the age of 13 as he would sit and read aloud for hours, sometimes alone in the bathroom every single day, morning and night without fail. He would record his voice to know the words that he would stammer and at practise them over and over again till he got them right."
When The Doctors Told Him That He Has A Genetic Disorder
"One day his back went into a spasm and was told by doctors that he had a genetic disorder. They told him to forget about becoming an actor because it was a major issue and if he jumped or danced or did action in movies he could be in a wheelchair in 5 years.''
He Was Heartbroken But Did Not Give Up
''He was heartbroken at the age of 21, But my brother did not give up... he went to all the doctors possible and when science gave up on him, he gave up on science, instead he starting reading books and researching day and night, basically self-teaching and self-manifesting what he wanted."
Well, Hrithik's story is indeed inspiring, isn't it readers?