- After Sui Dhaaga, Rajinikanth's 2.0 Becomes A Favourite Meme Target! View Funny Memes Here
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2018: 5 Best Songs That Will Set The Festive Spirit!
- Tiger Shroff Reacts To The 'Hrithik Roshan Flirted With Disha Patani' False Rumours!
- Hrithik Roshan Calls Daddy Rakesh Roshan 'Man Of Steel' On His Birthday!
- After Anushka Sharma's Sui Dhaaga, Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 Becomes A Meme!
- Super 30: Hrithik Roshan Reveals The First Look Posters Of His Next Film On Teachers' Day!
- Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan's War At The Box Office To Be Avoided? Read Details!
- Hrithik Roshan Faces Legal Suit By A Chennai-based Stockist
- Hrithik Is One Of The Most Dignified People: Disha Patani On Reports Claiming He Flirted With Her
- Hrithik Roshan Flirting With Disha Patani Is A Lie! Here's The Truth
- Here's How Vaani Kapoor Is Celebrating Her 30th Birthday!
- Kerala Floods: Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai, Hrithik Roshan & Big B Urge Fans To Donate For A Cause
Hrithik Roshan is very close to his sister Sunaina Roshan. The actor recently shared a heart-touching post by her on his social media account. She titled it 'My Brother Duggu' and revealed how Hrithik went against all odds and fulfilled his dream to become an actor. She also talked about the struggles Hrithik went through to overcome his stammering.
Sunaina shared, "We are both born to the same parents but are totally opposite in nature. He being an introvert and me being an extrovert. I would love laughter and fun and making friends. While he would be this quiet boy having very selected few friends. He was too shy to even interact with my girlfriends."
When Hrithik Was Preparing For Krrish
"When he was preparing for his role for Krrish, he had two different perfumes, particular to his characters of Rohit (Son) and Krishna (Father), in the film."
Hrithik Would Sit & Read Aloud For Hours
"I remember watching him at the age of 13 as he would sit and read aloud for hours, sometimes alone in the bathroom every single day, morning and night without fail. He would record his voice to know the words that he would stammer and at practise them over and over again till he got them right."
When The Doctors Told Him That He Has A Genetic Disorder
"One day his back went into a spasm and was told by doctors that he had a genetic disorder. They told him to forget about becoming an actor because it was a major issue and if he jumped or danced or did action in movies he could be in a wheelchair in 5 years.''
He Was Heartbroken But Did Not Give Up
''He was heartbroken at the age of 21, But my brother did not give up... he went to all the doctors possible and when science gave up on him, he gave up on science, instead he starting reading books and researching day and night, basically self-teaching and self-manifesting what he wanted."
Well, Hrithik's story is indeed inspiring, isn't it readers?