- Isha Ambani's Engagement In Italy: Priyanka Chopra Makes A Stunning Bridesmaid; Nick Jonas Joins Her
- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
It's been a while since Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got engaged with a roka ceremony, followed by a puja. But, every single new update which keeps popping up now and then never fails to leave us with a wide grin. The latest is a super cute video shared by Nick Jonas' mother Denise Jonas on her Instagram page.
It features her and Priyanka's mother Madhu Chopra getting all groovy. The two ladies are seen flashing a big smile and matching steps to Sherry Mann's hit Punjabi number 3 Peg. At one point, Madhu points at Denise and calls her 'Munde Di Ma'. Aww, isn't that adorable? Check out the video here.
A post shared by Denise Jonas (@mamadjonas) on Aug 28, 2018 at 6:14pm PDT
We must say, it's really good to watch the two ladies getting along like a house on fire. Denise captioned the video as, "Thank you @madhumalati for being patient with my lack of dance skills! I miss you. #engagementparty."
After a grand celebration in Mumbai, Priyanka and Nick have reunited in Los Angeles. The two were recently spotted heading out for a brunch date in the city. Buzz is that PeeCee is on a month-long stay in the US, which will also include her attending the wedding of Nick's brother to Game Of Thrones actress, Sophie Turner.
Rumours suggested that Priyanka and Nick might tie the knot in LA or Hawaii. But Priyanka's mother Madhu Chopra clarified, "They haven't decided on a wedding date yet. It's too soon. These are just baseless rumours. Both of them have work commitments right now which they need to finish. They will take some time to decide where they want it and when they want it."
On the work front, Priyanka recently wrapped up the first shooting schedule of 'The Sky Is Pink' co-starring Zaira Wasim and Farhan Akhtar. Meanwhile, speculations are also rife that she might sign a film with Vishal Bhardwaj.