TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Nagarjuna, a South star, has a huge fan following of his own and he's making a comeback in Bollywood after LOC Kargil, which released in 2003. It's been 15 years and despite being busy with work in the South industry, he still squeezed time to star in Karan Johar's Brahmastra, which stars Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in the lead roles. If you are wondering why Nagarjuna signed on the dotted line for Brahmastra, wonder no more, as the actor opened up about how much he liked the script that made him immediately say a yes.
"My career in Andhra keeps me busy. I've not shown any inclination to do a Hindi film, though I'm open to doing films in any language if the set-up is good. Brahmastra was impressive from the moment it came to me. I said 'yes' immediately and now here I am on my way to shoot for it. I am looking forward to it," he said to The News Minute.
What's Nagarjuna's Role In Brahmastra?
When asked what role would he play in Brahmastra, Nagarjuna was tight-lipped and only cited that his role is "pivotal".
Bollywood & South Intersection
Also, looking in terms of business, Nagarjuna's presence in Brahmastra can bring extra footfalls to the theatres, as he can pull more crowd from the South, thus boosting the movies numbers at the box office.
Director Ayan Mukarji Stated
"This film is a modern day film. It is set in India as it exists today but the name of the film is Brahmastra because the energy, wisdom and powers in the film come from ancient India. As far as costumes are concerned, there are some which may not be the way you would expect them to be."
For the first time, Bollywood would get to see a trilogy in Brahmastra, as the film-makers announced that the movie will be released in three different parts. The first part is scheduled to release on August 15, 2019.