TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Last night (July 31, 2018), during the Vogue Beauty Awards, Shahrukh Khan unveiled the August cover of Vogue India, which was graced by his daughter, Suhana Khan, and hell broke loose when fans came across it! The followers of Vogue are anything but elated to have Suhana as the cover girl and question Suhana's credibility to be on the cover of Vogue. Last time, Janhvi Kapoor faced the wrath when she became the cover girl of Vogue, ahead of Dhadak's release and now, Suhana gets brutally trolled by the netizens too.
Check out the reactions of netizens on Suhana being on the Vogue cover..
All Pictures Courtesy - VOGUE
@ Shivani Choudhary
"Who is your august cover star? What has she done till date? Vogue India you are degrading the brand name Vogue, while UK and US has Oprah Winfrey and Beyoncé, we have suhanna. Well done!!" [sic]
"Now say that kangna was wrong about nepotism there are girls thousand times better than her struggling to get something in the industry and look at her she became vogue cover star hahahaha kangna rocks." [sic]
"Im surprised with this photoshoot. All this while i thought people make it to the cover page of vogue through their achievements. Didn't know you could by just being a star kid too." [sic]
"Why does she get to be the cover girl!! What has she accomplished till date?? Being a star kid is not an achievement! #superDislike." [sic]
"Unknown face on the cover? For what? Coz her father worked hard???!!! Disgusting." [sic]
"Wow VOGUE India this is the best example of paid media. Being such a graceful magazine how can you just have someone on your cover page who had done nothing for the film industry and in addition to that introducing them as a future star. May be the cover girl will become star tomorrow but that's totally audiences decision. Slow claps for this cover page people ."
Meanwhile, some fans also showered praises on Suhana and expressed their desire to see her on silver screen soon.
"So proud of you suhana... Keep rocking... 😍 way to go girl... Looking forward to see u on screen." [sic]
@Neelam Shujahuddin: "Oh my God she is stunning. Love her already ❤" [sic]