- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Day 3 Collection: Shahid Kapoor Film Rakes In Rs. 8.54 Crores On Day 3
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Director Shree Narayan Singh: I Connect With Real Issues That Plague India
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Movie Review: This Shahid Kapoor Starrer Turns Out To Be A Fused Bulb!
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Live Audience Update On The Shahid & Shraddha Kapoor Starrer
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Predictions: How Much Will The Shahid Kapoor Starrer Earn On Day 1?
- Shahid Kapoor On Batti Gul Meter Chalu: Important To Stay Close To Reality
- Shahid Kapoor On Facing Tough Competition From New Kids On The Block
- Mira Rajput Urges Fans Not To Send Gifts For Zain & The Reason Is Genuine!
- Shahid Kapoor's Daughter Misha Unwell, Skips Batti Gul Meter Chalu Promotions To Stay By Her Side!
- After Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput, Kareena Kapoor Khan Confirms She Will Be Planning For Second Child!
- Shahid Kapoor's Honest Confession: I Became Relevant After Seven To Eight Years Into My Career
- Will Shahid Kapoor Not Allow The Paparazzi To Click Pictures Of His Kids Anymore? Find Out!
Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput were blessed with a baby boy on September 5, 2018 and the couple named him Zain Kapoor. A lot of people were wondering what exactly made them to take the decision on naming him Zain and finally, Shahid Kapoor's mother Neelima Azeem opened up by saying that Zain is one among her favourite names and had suggested it to Shahid Kapoor. The good son that Shahid is, took it in his stride and named his second born Zain. In return, his mommy Neelima was the happiest she could ever be.
Here's what Neelima had to say about naming her grandson Zain Kapoor. "I think it is the name that has been running in everybody's mind for a long time but obviously, it was his parents who decided to call him Zain. But this name has been there in the family. I have a nephew with the same name. It is a beautiful name," she said to Pinkvilla.
The Name Zain Was Decided Long Back
"Mira and Shahid decided it mutually. At the time of Misha's birth, Zain was decided. It was that it will be Misha if it is a girl (combination of Mira and Sasha) and if it is a boy, it will be Zain. Long back I had shared the name with Zain. I had told Shahid that I love 4 names- Shahid, Ishaan, Zain and Kaamraan," said Neelima Azeem.
Zain Is A Beautiful Child
"It's wonderful. Shahid and Mira are complete. I am in the best phase of my life. Misha has been the love of my life ever since she was born. And now, Zain joins her. He is a beautiful child. We all have toiled very hard in our lives and now just reaping happiness. God has been kind."
When Asked If A Naming Ceremony Will Be Hosted?
"I don't think they are too much into ritual. Both Shahid and Mira love celebrations, get-togethers and party and have fun and all but I don't think they are majorly into traditions. They are traditional in some ways but they are not too much into rituals but I guess, you never know. They always come up with beautiful ideas, Mira is very good with that and Shahid is very happy to embrace it and give suggestions," said Neelima to Pinkvilla.
Daddy Pankaj Kapoor Is Happy That Shahid's Family Is Complete
Daddy Pankaj Kapoor was a happy man as his son's family is complete. He said on the day of Zain's birth, "It's the most delightful thing that can happen to any family. Shahid's family is now complete. God bless all of them. We are thrilled about the new arrival."