TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has given us one more reason to be proud! The actress recently bagged the Meryl Streep Award for Excellence at the first Women in Film and Television (WIFT) India Awards which recently took place in Washington, D.C. Aishwarya was accompanied by her mother Brinda Rai and her doting daughter Aaradhya Bachchan. Later, the gorgeous diva took to her Instagram page to share few pictures from the memorable night and boy, we bet you won't stop staring at them. Check it out right away here-
Oh You Beauty!
For the evening, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan picked up an Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla creation which was a black gown with pleated tulle and gold embellishments all over it. Well, we just can't take our eyes off here.
On the other hand, Aaradhya looked super cute in a baby pink and red ruffled gown along with a red floral hairband.
This Picture Is All Things Love
This click featuring Aradhya holding the award in her hands while sitting in the lap of her mommy dearest is too cute to handle. Aishwarya captioned this picture as, "😍 MY LOVE..MY LIFE...💖✨".
The Lady With Her Trophy
Aishwarya captioned this photo as, "🙏A Heartfelt THANK YOU to ALLLL my well-wishers from India & All around the world,for being my Inspiration n Strength 🤗🌈 God Bless and all my love too💝✨."
Jadoo Ki Jhappi, Anyone?
Little Aaradhya giving a warm hug to her mommy Aishwarya is making our hearts go all squishy!
Posing For The Camera
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Aaradhya are seen posing for a picture with Janhvi Kapoor who was bestowed with the WIFT Emerald Award for her debut performance in Dhadak.
Post winning the award, Aishwarya goes 'say cheese' with her mother Brinda Rai and daughter Aaradhya.
One More Picture
These 'happy faces' in the pictures are enough to brighten up your Sunday!
Well, one thing is for sure, these are some of the cutest pictures on the internet today! What do you have to say, folks?