- Arjun Kapoor Hits Back At A Troll, Says Women's Safety Should Not Be Taken As A Joke
- Janhvi Kapoor Has Tremendous Potential & Is Here To Stay In Bollywood: Arjun Kapoor
- Namaste England: The Trailer Will Make You Believe In True Love!
- Namaste England Director Vipul Shah Diagnosed With Dengue & Typhoid!
- Jabariya Jodi Poster: Sidharth Malhotra & Parineeti Chopra Can't Stop Gazing Into Each Other's Eyes!
- Parineeti Chopra's Emotional Post For Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' engagement bash in Mumbai was the talk of the town all weekend, as it saw the who's who of B-town in attendance. Now, the fans are eagerly waiting for their wedding date to be announced. Rumours are doing the rounds that the couple will tie the knot sometime in October 2018, but there's no official confirmation about the same yet. However, putting the rumoured wedding dates aside, a Twitter user asked Parineeti Chopra if she will steal Nick Jonas' shoes on his wedding day.
The witty and fun-loving Parineeti Chopra's reply was hilarious and it won several hearts on the Internet. A user directed a question saying, "So... Like... Is Parineeti Chopra going to stea; Nick Jonas' shoes?" - (sic), for which the Namaste England actress replied, "OF COURSEE!!! Already started negotiating my deal with him. And she's my witness @priyankachopra." - (sic)
The 'joota chupai' ritual during the weddings is an inseparable part on the special day and when the bridegroom takes off his shoes before entering the mandap, the bride's sisters steal the shoes and return them only when the bridegroom shells out a handsome amount in return. Well, it's good to see that Parineeti Chopra is game and we're all eagerly waiting for PeeCee-Nick's wedding date to be announced.
Also, view unseen pictures from Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas engagement bash below...