TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
Jimmy Sheirgill, who is currently shooting for his upcoming film Mukkabaaz revealed that he just can't stay home for a long time and needs to keep working. He opened up to HT by saying,
"Gulzar saab once told me that 'if an actor sits at home for too long, then he is not going to be able to stay in the industry for a long time'. That [thought] stuck with me, and I am like that now. I can't stay at home for 50 days. I am an actor who loves his work. I have to work."
The workaholic Jimmy Sheirgill, suffered from ill health in 2011 and had to stay home for a long time. He remembered those painful days and said,
"My back and neck were severely affected. The doctors advised me bed rest. So, work had to take a back seat, and now I have to try and find a balance between work and personal life. That being said, I'll still opt for work rather than staying at home."