twitter

ENT Highlights: Animal's Ranbir On His Bond With Rishi; Vicky Reacts To Katrina’s Tiger 3 Towel Fight Scene

ENT LIVE Updates: Animals Ranbir On His Bond With Rishi

As the new day has begun, the entertainment industry is buzzing with interesting updates about our favourite celebs. Be it an update about their big release, relationship updates, pre-release events, tiffs, controversies and more, the tinselvile always keeps us on the go. And if you want to stay updated about what is happening in the showbiz world, we bring you all the big updates right at one click for you.

To begin with, during a grand event for Animal in Hyderabad, Ranbir Kapoor opened up about his relationship with his late father Rishi Kapoor. He said, "I lost my father in the last few years and I think everyone who loses a parent, they always feel they never spent enough time with them".

On the other hand, as Katrina Kaif's towel fight scene from Tiger 3 has been grabbing a lot of eyeballs, Vicky Kaushal was recently quizzed about the same and called it incredible. In fact, he was all praises for his wife during his interaction with Express Adda.

Check out all the updates here:

• Nov 28, 2023 7:03 PM

Sara Ali Khan Stuns In A Black Mini-Dress With Trail Detailing

Sara Ali Khan on Tuesday dropped a series of stunning pictures wearing an off-shoulder mini black dress with long trail detailing. The outfit has exquisite floral lace detailing in patches and features an asymmetrical neckline. Sharing the pics, she wrote, “Vanity goes in vain.” Designed by Atsu Khose, the stunning outfit costs a whopping Rs. 75,000.

• Nov 28, 2023 6:09 PM

Vidya Balan Opens Up On Fighting Body Image Issues At 54th IFFI Event

Actress Viday Balan, in a conversation with actor-politician Vani Tripathi Tikoo during a masterclass on women and glass ceilings at the 54th IFFI in Goa, opened up on fighting body image issues. She shared, “I had realised I was only sending hate towards my body. I was constantly saying it, ‘You are not what I want you to be’. And therefore, I was constantly falling sick. I started working with a healer 12 years ago and I realised that you are abusing the very thing that’s keeping you alive.” She further added, “It has been a gamechanger since then, because today, however I wake up in the morning, I feel good about myself, and on days I don’t, I then tell myself, ‘It’s okay, tomorrow will be a new day. Let me live with what I am feeling today’. Sometimes, your body also expresses your emotions whether you feel tired, angry, jealous, grateful, hurt, tearful or whatever, but that doesn’t make you smaller. I had started to feel small in my bigness, and that’s ridiculous. It was almost like I was cowering.”

• Nov 28, 2023 5:15 PM

Randeep Hooda And Lin Laishram Seek Blessings At A Temple In Imphal Ahead Of Wedding

Bollywood actor Randeep Hooda is set to get married to his lady love Lin Laishram tomorrow in Imphal, Manipur, and ahead of their wedding, they have reached the north-eastern state to kick-start the festivities. A day before the big day on Tuesday, the couple visited the famous Govindaji temple in Imphal to seek blessings for their special day. And speaking to news agency PTI, the actor said, “I pray for a happy future, peace for Manipur and everywhere in the world, a happy married life and many more things. I hope I get them.” Hooda was asked if Bollywood celebs are expected to attend the wedding, to which he said, “It’s just me.”

• Nov 28, 2023 3:54 PM

Pankaj Tripathi's 'Main Atal Hoon' Set For January 2024 Release

Actor Pankaj Tripathi announced on Tuesday that his upcoming movie “Main Atal Hoon," based on the life of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, will release in theatres on January 19, 2024. The National Award-winning actor shared the news on Instagram and also unveiled a new poster of the movie. "Heart of Gold... Man of Steel... A versatile Poet... The visionary behind the New India. Witness the story of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, #MainATALHoon in cinemas 19th January 2024," Tripathi wrote. Filmmaker Ravi Jadhav, known for National Award-winning movies such as Natarang and Balgandharva, has directed the upcoming film from a script by Utkarsh Naithani. Produced by Vinod Bhanushali, Sandeep Singh, and Kamlesh Bhanushali, “Main Atal Hoon” will hit theatres in December. Bhavesh Bhanushali and Sam Khan serve as co-producers on the movie.

• Nov 28, 2023 2:45 PM

Alia Bhatt Pens A Sweet Note On Sister Shaheen Bhatt's Birthday

On Shaheen Bhatt's birthday today, Alia Bhatt shared a sweet post for her sharing some happy pics with the birthday girl and penned a sweet note for her. She wrote, "you are joy .. you are light may we every now and then have a fight you are sunshine, you are breeze please please always take care of your knees. I am not a writer.. I am not a poet.. I’m just your loving sister and I’m sure you know it. happy birthday my sweetie "

• Nov 28, 2023 2:12 PM

Suhana Khan, Agastya Nanda, Khushi Kapoor Unveils Dhishoom Dhishoom Song From Archies

As Suhana Khan, Agastya Nanda and Khushi Kapoor are gearing up for the release of their debut film The Archies, the trio has now unveiled the new song from their movie. Titled as Dhishoom Dhishoom was unveiled with a sweet monochromatic video giving a glimpse of the lead cast's equation.

• Nov 28, 2023 12:54 PM

Kajol Celebrates 26 Years Of Ishq With A Special Throwback Pic With Ajay Devgn, Aamir Khan & Juhi Chawla

As Kajol, Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgn and Juhi Chawla starrer Ishq clocks 26 years of release, Kajol shared a throwback pic with her co-stars on social media. She captioned the pic as, "This picture was taken once we had finished stomping on the hills of Switzerland for the day.. You can’t see how zapped we were or how we were like “Why does the sun set so late damnit ? “ .. What fab actors we were na ;) @ajaydevgn @iamjuhichawla #aamirkhan #indrakumar #hillsofswitzerland #ishq #workhardplaybetter #26yearsofishq"

• Nov 28, 2023 11:59 AM

Vicky Kaushal Reacts To Sam Bahadur vs Animal Box Office Clash

As Vicky Kaushal starrer Sam Bahadur is set to witness a box office clash with Ranbir Kapoor's Animal, the Uri: The Surgical Strike told Indian Express, "When two opening batsmen come to the crease, playing for the same team, you won’t say that the two batsmen are clashing with each other; they are playing for a single team, so we are playing for Hindi cinema"

• Nov 28, 2023 10:45 AM

Karan Johar Pens An Emotional Note As Kal Ho Naa Ho Turns 20

As Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta and Saif Ali Khan starrer Kal Ho Naa Ho has clocked 20 years of release today, Karan Johar penned an emotional note on social media. He wrote, "This film has been such an emotional journey for me and perhaps for all of us. For me, this was the last film that my father was a part of from the Dharma family…and it feels surreal to have his presence in every frame as I rewatch it even till today. Thank you papa, for guiding us through everything & making stories that matter…and for always standing by what is right. I will always miss you…"

• Nov 28, 2023 9:24 AM

Vicky Kaushal Reveals His Hilarious Reaction To Katrina Kaif's Towel Fight Scene In Tiger 3

As Katrina Kaif's towel fight scene in Tiger 3 has been grabbing a lot of eyeballs, Vicky Kaushal, in his recent interaction with Express Adda, shared his interesting reaction to the scene and it is winning hearts. He said, "So, I had gone for the screening of the film, and we were watching the film. Obviously when the sequence came, in the middle of the sequence, I inclined towards her and said, ‘I don’t want to argue with you from now on. I don’t want you to beat me up wearing a towel.’ I thought it was incredible the way she pulled it off. I told her, ‘You are probably the most amazing action actress Bollywood has.’ So, I am really proud of the hard work she puts in. It is very inspiring to see her".

• Nov 28, 2023 8:25 AM

Ranbir Kapoor Opens Up On His Bond With Rishi Kapoor: Wish I Could Share More With Him

Ranbir Kapoor, who is gearing up for the release of Animal, has opened up about his equation with his late father Rishi Kapoor during an event in Hyderabad and said, "While I was growing up, my father was very busy, he was shooting most of the time, double shifts-triple shifts he was traveling everywhere so somewhere we’ve always seen him with a lot of love and respect but there was not a really friendly relationship between us. We couldn’t just sit and chat, and I really have that one regret in my life I wish I could be friends with my father. I wish I could share more with him, which is one regret I always live with".

Get Instant News Updates
    Enable
    x
    Notification Settings X
    Time Settings
    Done
    Clear Notification X
    Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox?
    Settings X